What you'll learn
- Improve Daily Productivity By 20-30% By Using A Variety Of Tools
- Organise Tasks & Work In Teams With The Most Advanced & Intuitive Software On The Market
- Take Advantage Of Google's Suite Of Apps And Understand How They Can Benefit You
- Do Note-Taking The Right Way - Save Time & Be More Organised
- Reduce The Time You Spend On Social Media & Have A Congruent Posting Strategy
- Become Better At Time Management, Automate Tasks & Eliminate Procrastination
- Outsource Repetitive Tasks Easily & Focus More On The Creative
- Utilise Other Tools For Better Control Of Expenses, Storing Passwords And Writing
- Declutter Your Email Inbox & Make It More Efficient Using A Suite Of Tools
- Eliminate Procrastination While Browsing The Web
- Read The News More Efficiently
- A Laptop & An Internet Connection To Be Able To Access All Of The Tools Discussed In The Course
I'm Dragos Stefanescu - a Top Udemy Instructor with 12 successful courses, 10,000+ students and 450+ Five Star Reviews - and I'm looking forward to teaching you this course.
Digital Productivity - Or how to make technology work for you in the most efficient manner possible.
I created this product because for a long time I'd been struggling with my efficiency levels, especially when working on digital devices and being around them all the time. I thought "Why not share all the apps I use?" - from Note-taking to Email & Social Media Productivity - so that people can replicate the processes I use to stay productive and keep efficiency levels high.
If you're like, then you've had situations where you looked back at your workday and thought you haven't realised much. This is completely normal - we can get distracted by so many things that it's hard to stay organised and focused. But what if you could indeed squeeze in those 2 extra hours of productive work every day? Does that sound like something you'd want to be able to do?
On average, we spend more time using electronic devices than we do sleeping. Most of our working hours revolve around checking emails, browsing the web, doing spreadsheets or participating in conference calls, whether on our laptops or smartphones. But how much of this time do we spend being productive and how much of it is wasted on Facebook, watching cat videos or listening to music?
Here are a few things that we will be covering in this course:
- Digital Note Taking 101: Save precious minutes on a daily basis, be more organised & have a go-to place for notes, tasks & content creation. We'll look at software such as OneNote and Evernote.
- Email Productivity Hacks: Use Gmail and other tools and eliminate 30 painful minutes of email checking every day
- Procrastination Killers: Productivity apps to eliminate bad habits when working on your laptop or phone
The course also includes bonus topics such as Social Media Productivity, Managing Teams & Tasks and Other Productivity tools and hacks.
There is a 30 day Money-back guarantee that comes with this course, but given the quality of the content you won't even consider it. If you want to become a Digital Productivity Guru, then enrol in this course now and I'll see you in the virtual classroom.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody Who Thinks They Are Not Productive Enough & Wants To Get "More Productive Hours" Out Of The Day
- Anybody That Works A Lot On Digital Devices
I'm an Internet Entrepreneur with a background in both the Management Consulting & Telecommunications industries. The skills that I have acquired during those stints and in previous years in general have unleashed my passion to teach.
I have a wide array of skills that I share with you via my courses
(1) Social Media
One of my true passions, I have invested a lot of time building a presence online. Highlights include:
- Creating a connection base of 100+ people in a large Management Consulting firm within weeks of starting the job.
- Met with a handful of Managing Directors & Senior Managers after approaching them on Social Media
- Trained Partners on how to effectively make use of LinkedIn & Twitter to network and generate leads
- Conducted Workshops with Project Teams and Small Enterprises on the use of Twitter and LinkedIn
- (2) Resume/CV & Interviewing
With 30+ Job applications, I have gained a deep understanding of the recruiting process
- I have never failed to get an interview (phone or face-to-face) after submitting my Resume
- Participated in over 20 Job Interviews & Assessment Centres
- Worked for a leading Management Consulting firm in a highly competitive market
- (3) Productivity
- Heavy user of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint. I completely rebuilt the spreadsheets inherited from one of my teams, reducing the monthly updating time by over half the time (a few business days)
- Co-produced reports that were ultimately held by members of the Board of Directors in one of the Multinationals I worked in (using Excel & PowerPoint)
- General productivity freak, I love technology and always look for ways to make it work for me
How I got here…
Until recently I never really envisioned myself starting my own business. In fact, it was quite the opposite - my dream was to work for a large Multinational/ Consulting company and enjoy the riches of the Corporate life…
I soon found myself in what I thought would be my "dream job" only to do work that wasn't at all fulfilling, spending hours every day commuting and paying enormous rent (almost half of my salary) in one of the largest cities in the world. I felt stuck, limited and didn't think much of my future prospects.
I look back now and find it funny how at our lowest points we make life-changing decisions. Since a few members of our Mastermind Group had launched online businesses, I decided I would give it a try. I made up my mind that whatever happened, I absolutely HAD to launch an online product before my birthday.
Within two months, I launched my first Udemy course.
One month later I decided to quit my job (to the utter amazement of my colleagues, managers, friends & family - they probably thought I was crazy) and never looked back since.
What I aim for is simple: I want to get you real results in the fastest possible time. Whether it's improving your presence on Social Media, getting your dream job, improving your productivity or self-development, I want you to walk away from my courses with a sense of achievement.
The courses I create are structured in a step-by-step manner so that you can implement them straight away. They do require your effort & commitment, but if you do that I'm extremely confident you can get to the next level.
Ultimately, receiving a message from a satisfied student detailing how I've helped him or her is immensely gratifying, more so than any number of sales.
Get in touch!
If you're one of my students and you want to ask me a question, or you're just reading this now and think we might have something in common then post a discussion item on one of my courses - I'll be more than happy to answer & get to know you better!
Richard Korbut owns a professional film & media company with a mission to transform the field of education through interactive learning based on engagement, step-by-step instruction and actionable material.
We work with passionate individuals seeking to add value to the world by:
- Creative Direction - Transforming boring content into captivating education
- Filming - Documenting the content in an engaging way
- Production - Top quality post-production to add pizazz to each course
- Marketing - Ensuring that the word is spread to the public & changes the lives of each and every student
We also serve clients ranging from filming & producing weddings & festivals to directing multi-location exotic documentaries.