Postgraduate Diploma: Digital Products Management
What you'll learn
- Digital Product & Service Owner: Role, Mission & Key Functionality
- Product owner role examples from retail banking and digital business (mortgage and consumer lending)
- Product manager VS Product owner roles
- Product owner mission
- Practical Examples from Digital Business
- Examples from Retail Banking (mortgage and consumer lending)
- Functionality of a Product Owner
- Mission of Digital Products and Services
- Product and Service Management
- Basic Product Management Process
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Profit and Loss Analysis
- Market Analysis
- Customer Development
- Interactive part
- No special requirements. Course for any who want to build a career at fintech and digital business area.
We are happy to announce launching of new hybrid program (online + on-campus):
Postgraduate Diploma: Digital Products Management
Buying the course allows you to join course online or on-campus (Praça da Alegria 22, Lisbon).
Online option is self-paced, open for starting and finishing during the whole year.
Short Description: 360 degree overview of a Product Owner knowledge areas. Course for owners and managers of digital products, services and platforms and for leaders at service, finance, fintech industries. Course for any other who want to build a career at fintech and digital business area. We will consider different business topics, practical examples and cases and also will talk about business related questions.
I. Role and Mission of a Product & Service Owner
II. Product / Service Management
III. Business and PnL Analysis
IV. Market Analysis & Customer Development
V. Vision and Roadmap
VI. Interactive Part & Capstone (Optional)
Product owner role examples from retail banking and digital business
Product manager VS Product owner roles
Product owner mission
Forces impacting Product owner’s roles
Defining the vision
Managing the product backlog
Overseeing development stages
Anticipating client needs
Acting as primary liaison
Evaluating product progress at each iteration
Introduction to Market Analysis
Introduction to Customer Development
MVP, Сoncierge / Wizard of OZ approaches usage
Purposes of Market Analysis and Custdev at digital business
Role of Market and Clients Analyst
Role of market analysis and Custdev at product development
Introduction to Basic Market and Clients Feedback Analysis Tools
Digital Channels building
Practical Examples from Digital Business
Examples from Consumer Lending, Mortgage and other product-lines of Retail Business
Examples from leading worldwide banks
Professor of The Retail Banking School
Digital Business and Retail Banking Expert
• MBA, The Boston University, USA
• Master of Science at Engineering (Technical) Management, The State University of New York at Buffalo, USA
• Master of Science at Informatics and Economics, The Saint- Petersburg State University of Finance and Economics
• Six Sigma Black Belt
• Expert at Banking (>15 years), FinTech & Digital (>12 years). Experienced Manager (>10 years) with successful track of records at personal and corporate entrepreneurship.
• More than 10 years at worldwide banking groups such us Societe Generale, Raiffeisenbank.
• Experience at roles: CEO, Head of Business, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, Head of Digital Transformation and Channels, Head of Products and Marketing.
Marketing & Business Strategy
Online and Digital Business
Digital transformations / Strategy
Strategic Planning & Execution
Solution Ideation & Implementation
Continuous Process Improvement
Budget & Resource Management
Technical Leadership & Development
Business Process Development
Non-Technical Product Management
Who this course is for:
- Course for owners and managers of digital products, services and platforms and for leaders at service, finance, fintech industries. Course for any other who want to build a career at fintech and digital business area.
The Graduate School of Retail Banking is a global business school with HQ at Lisbon, Portugal.
RBS is a member of Portugal Fintech Association and Fintech House of Portugal.
RBS provides wide list of programs for individual and corporate clients at areas: banking, retail business, fintech, digitalization, business transformation and strategy.
RBS R&D center working on launching of market analytical platform and on integrated solutions for banks and fintech at area of digital acquisition analytics and channels development.
Build successful career and improve results at your work in retail banking with our innovative curriculum focused on modern and practical knowledge of retail banking business. Get globally recognised skills and knowledge for your global success at retail banking and fintech business.
You will be able to get knowledge and connect with recognized global experts at retail and universal banking. Our educators are global speakers at banking forums, professionals with more than 15 years of experience at banking, management, fintech, digitization, business with first-class education at universities such us Boston University (USA), The State University of New York (USA) and others.