Digital Photo Manipulation Art And Cover Design In PhotoShop
What you'll learn
- Visualize ideas for their photo-manipulation project based on a certain topic
- Brainstorm and create basic representation of their ideas
- Find suitable images to proceed with their idea based project
- Prepare raw images properly, to be used in the project
- Create and realize their idea into a final magnificent photo-manipulation image with a concrete process flow
- Turn their work into a magazine cover
- Students MUST know basic Photoshop Creative Suit operations (CS4 and above)
- Students should have patience as this course explains every action in detail
- Students should have sufficient interest in the field
New course on photo manipulation.
This course is for beginners to intermediate students, who have basic knowledge on Photoshop operation, but new to the art of photo-manipulation. Those who have some knowledge on the subject can also join.
Course project is done in Photoshop CS6. Any newer or older (Not older than CS4) version of Photoshop will do for this course.
Photo manipulation works are a great way to create many different projects such as, wall papers, book covers, magazine covers, advertisements (print or web) etc. Also in matte paintings, similar tactics are used.
So either for personal artistic satisfaction or for professional skills, this field has much to offer.
In this course, you will learn,
- How to brainstorm an idea to suit a topic for photo-manipulation project
- Finding suitable images
- How to use different images and join them in one
- How to edit all the different types of images to make them look like they are part of same image
- How the photo editing and manipulation process flow works
I will be there to guide you in every steps of this course. So have a great time learning.
Who this course is for:
- Students who have knowledge in using Photoshop Creative Suit, but fairly new to the field of photo-manipulation should take this course.
- Students who have patience to follow the work process and have enough interest to view the detailed explanation behind each action in the course is welcome to take the course
- This course is not for those who do not have any knowledge of Photoshop or looking for courses that teach all the Photoshop tools in one project, as I have used few tools and options to work on the project.This course will teach how to improve creativity and how the process flow works, not Photoshop basic operations at work
I am an enthusiastic artist and a graphic designer.
After graduating with My Bachelor's degree I worked as programmer in an MNC. Also I have obtained my Business Professional Programmer certificate and Foundation Certificate in Software Testing. After that I went for higher study and acquired my Master's degree in Economics. Upon graduation from the university I joined a collage as a faculty. But finally I started pursuing my true passion- Art and Design.
I have ten years of experience in the field of art and four years of experience in freelancing as a digital artist and graphic designer.
I work with pencil sketches, pastel, water color, acrylic and oil paint as my main medium. I love to experiment with my work and I often use mixed media.
As for digital art, my main tool is photoshop. Other than photoshop I use paint tool SAI, gimp,Adobe illustrator (for vector graphics) etc.
My freelance works involve book cover, story illustration, logo design, card design, concept art, character and environment designs, concept design for advertisements, website layout design etc. Please visit my site for my professional and personal work examples.
What I believe is,"I am extremely passionate about art and design. I not only myself want to work in this field but I also want to educate others and encourage to pursue this area. I am in the process of making my own brand of art,design and schooling. My goal is to become an art-entrepreneur and inspire others like me."