Digital Payments (Card & POS) FinTech
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The student will have very good understanding of FinTech - Digital Payment. The course will help them to understand the back end systems and stakeholders involved to process a card transaction. This will also help students in their existing career if in the same domain or will help to switch their domain in Card and POS business
- Interest and curiosity to learn Digital Payment (Card and POS Machine), AND Patience to Listen, Learn and Reflect on discusssed points.
- AND Patience to Listen, Learn and Reflect on discusssed points.
This semi-technical course is about understanding everything about Card and POS business in FinTech, Financial Technology, digital payment.
This course Part 1, explains the Card and POS machines, factors of authentication, PCI DSS, MDR, MCC, Card Schemes, processing, clearing and settlement etc.
The course will give students a deep understanding of card and PoS machine business, and detail on how does payment company and card schemes earn money.
Cashlite economy, Cashless economy.
- Anyone interested to learn about Digital Payment.
- FinTech, Digital Payment, Financial Technology , Card and POS business
- Payment Processing
- Basics of payment system Card MDR interchange card scheme
- Cashlite economy, Cashless economy