Digital Painting for Absolute Beginners
What you'll learn
- Confidently take on any other course or book with a greater understanding
- Know the fundamentals of digital painting
- Have a clear sense of how to paint many subjects and create their own paintings
- Basic drawing skills
- A Graphics Tablet
- A willingness to learn
Digital painting is not easy. Especially when you are an absolute beginner. There are so many moving parts . I am here to guide you through the jargon and terms and techniques. Watching videos online can be fun but not very educational. This course is not a "Watch me paint for 3 hours" session.
I am serious about you finally learning how to paint digitally. In this course you will learn the fundamentals. This is a course around the basics. While it may not teach you how to paint vivid landscapes or cool mechs or beautiful elves it will show you how to make all of your paintings better and stronger.
- I wanted to create a "What's missing" course. I feel strongly I have accomplished that.
- The software you choose it up to you. this isn't dependent on any one specific app.
- If you are ready to learn the basics and create a strong solid foundation with digital painting then this is the course for you.
- If you are a traditional artist who is looking to make the jump to digital then this is for you as well.
- If you can draw and want to start making digital paintings but got frustrated in the past of often felt intimidated then this is for you.
- I ask that you bring and open mind and a willingness to learn.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is looking to learn the basics of digital painting
- Any Traditional media artist looking to get into Digital
- Anyone who has been intimidated by digital art in the past.
Aside from being an artist as long as I can remember I started offering a few tutorials on Youtube. Little did I know that by teaching people the fundamentals of art and anatomy i'd begin a new dimension to my career. Being a working freelance illustrator with a youtube channel is hard work, and I wouldn't change a thing. I steadily expanded my work from clients who needed branding to doing work on indie games and apps. i enjoy helping artists and non artist achieve that next level. The road to artistic expression and freedom is paved with hard work and dedication. There are setbacks and monsters to slay , but the rewards are great.