Digital Nomad: How to be an entrepreneur anywhere on earth
- Desire to travel and learn how to build a life of freedom
- Basic ability to express yourself in writing
Hey guys! Thanks so much for taking a look at my course. It really means the world to me :)
For those that don't know me, during the past 5 years, I traveled to over 60 countries, financing my adventures through many location independent streams of income. After many years of exploring the world, emptying my bucket list and building profound happiness, I realized that there must be many like-minded people, who would like to build a similar lifestyle.
This course is designed for those who want to explore a different area, learn new skills or experiment in order to find their dream job. If you are thinking about making a major shift in your life to finally start doing what you love, exploring the world and building an audience of passionate supporters, this course is for you!
The objectives of this course are to introduce you to the world of blogs in order to prepare you for your adventure. The course will save you hundreds of hours by guiding you along the entire process of creating a profitable blog and preparing yourself for your travels.
Becoming a digital nomad is no easy task. If you end up selling all of your possessions in orders to fund your travels, it means you must keep constant track of your earnings, spending and much more! You will need to develop a good source of location independent income to afford your travels. We will teach you basic budgeting and travel hacks to sustain your lifelong adventure.
You will learn how to create a professionally looking blog on WordPress and format posts and add handy widgets and plugins. In order to survive, your blog will need good content. By the end of the course, you will understand how to come up with lots of good ideas to write about and learn how to create good looking posts so you can keep your visitors reading.
You will also learn how to establish an online presence, build an engaged audience and develop relationships with them. We will teach you how to create and manage a social media page to communicate effectively with your readers and basic marketing techniques such as email marketing using MailChimp so that you can send reminders, promotions and blog post updates.
Imagine backpacking through Southeast Asia or motorcycling across europe. There is nothing in the world that stops you from starting your own journey today. Sign up for this class to take a leap and live your dream life today.
You MIGHT be a digital nomad if:
- You’re not happy in your current environment
- You know that - if free - you could achieve more professionally
- You want more excitement in what you do, and want to focus on your passion.
- You don’t have the best fit in your current company.
- You want to learn how to make a pivot in your life
Why aren’t you a digital nomad yet? It could be:
- You need an extra push
- Your current environment [friends, family, coworkers] might not understand how to support you.
- You know you can work digitally, or off-and-on, and be free from a specific geographic location
- You want to become part of a strong network of people who are travelers, explorers and adventurers
- Travelers and Adventurers
- People who want to explore what the world has to offer
- Those who do not like what they do and 9-to-5 life
- Unhappy Freelancers
- Digital Nomads
- People who want to retire early
- The Origin of the 8-Hour Work Day07:16
- Pros and Cons of Being a Digital Nomad08:55
- Preparing for Your Adventure07:15
- Time to Find Your Niche as a Blogger02:11
- Time to Find Your Niche as a Blogger01:58
- Finding the Right Tools08:16
- Creating an Optimal Business Plan12:51
- Finding the Right Domain Name05:32
- Branding Material09:35
- Creating a Community14:33
- Preparing Event Ideas01:20
- Mistake #1 – Writing about everything and anything04:08
- Mistake #2 – Letting your blog die by ignoring it04:16
- Mistake #3 – Blogging to an empty room…03:35
- Mistake #4 – Having a blog that lacks in value02:48
- Mistake #5 – Leaving money on the table03:09
- Mistake #6 – The scared approach to blogging03:22
- Monetization Tips01:32
- Recommended Actions for Your Social Media07:04
- Your Homepage01:21
- Building Up Your Audience02:05
- Running on a Budget as a Digital Nomad07:50
- Air Travel Budget Tips02:10
- Ground and Maritime Travel Budget Tips01:45
- Choosing an Accommodation05:39
- Choosing Your Workspace03:30
- Safety While Traveling04:03
- Safety While Staying in One Place02:56
- General Safety Measures01:19
- Enjoying the Same Lifestyle, While Owning Less01:18
- Final Words00:57
I love optimizing personal growth, business, and every system I see in life.
In over 10 years of entrepreneurship, I've become convinced that self-mastery is a key determinant of our biggest successes and failures.
I mentor startups to help them refine their visions, business models and monetization strategy. This often leads to sales coaching, which I really enjoy and have studied extensively.
I’m obsessed with scalable approaches to dramatically enhance cognition, productivity and engagement. The prototype name for my current company was called "Engineered Self Optimization," because I think it's ridiculously unfortunate for anyone not to be their best. We constantly upgrade our technology; why not make sure our life and biology is in the absolute best state possible?
When there's time, I've been a painter, improv joke teller, transhumanist, and writer, and started zen meditation at age 13.
I started managing people at 14 and launched my first company at 19. I love studying leadership, strategy, sales, and marketing, and love building exceptional teams. Thanks to passionate coworkers, my companies have grossed $5M+, created several hundred jobs and dozens of internships.
I study patterns in society that will affect a product’s success, and try to predict where the world is heading 5, 10 and 20 years from now. AI, synthetic biology, neural interfaces, robotics, security and data science are among the most important exponential technologies we can study.
As this continues, our ability to adapt, learn and evolve will affect our success potentially more than any other factor. I wish, as kids, we were taught self-actualization, logic, heuristics, biases, rationalism, argumentation and compassion. The world would be such a better place if more people were as proficient with internal tools (psychology) as they are with external tools (technology).
I love working with people who are authentic, genuine, mindful, and have high integrity.