Digital Media and Marketing
- No prior knowldge of digital media is required
- Familiarity with basic sports management concept is useful, but not necessary
Join thousands of students worldwide in the most comprehensive sports digital media course on Udemy!
With a course handbook and quizzes following each and every episode, you'll easily be able to study the digital revolution on the sports industry, as well as how to take your first step in this fascinating field. We will cover:
· The development process of digital media in sports
· The trend of digital content in sports, as well as its creation and management
· The nature and significance of various content distribution channels, including "second screen", OTT and SO/LO/MO
· Various business analytic tools of sprots digital marketing
· New challenges and opportunities for the aspiring future sports digital media/marketing professionals
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced professional in sports digital content management or sports marketing, we believe you will all have helpful learnings from this course. When you finish this course, you'll be able to:
· Understand the revolutionary impact of digital media on sports industry in the United States, as well as on a global basis
· Be familiarized with the essential implementation and evaluation tools of sports digital marketing, while understanding the common profit models of digital marketing in sports
· Research, analyze and design digital content strategies for your target audience.
· Understand the new challenges for the sports industry in the digital era
You'll also get:
✔️ Lifetime access to the course
✔️ Fast and friendly support in the Q&A section
✔️ Opportunity to enjoy free future MatchPoint Lab sport business courses
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in sports management
- Anyone interested in the development and utilization of digital media in sports industry
- Anyone who seeks career paths in sports industry, especially in sports marketing
- Sports marketing beginners and pros
- 13:45Introduction of Digital Media and Sports Marketing
- 32:43Content is King
- 30:40Distribution is Queen
- 21:45Technology Date & Analytics
- 23:32Monetization Marketing & Measurement in Digital Media
SPORiT offers elaborate online curriculum on sports management and business operations taught by industry leaders in the U.S and China. Meanwhile, we organize sports business forums in both China and the U.S, to provide first-hand industry trends and information for both working professionals and graduates/current students. SPORiT also integrates diverse resources, and gathers influencers in the global sports industry to provide career consultations and exclusive job opportunities.
“MatchPoint Lab" is an online career training platform powered by SPORiT and taught by industry leaders. Registered users will have exclusive access to digital content on sports management and business operations, through which they will become competent asset to the evolving Chinese sports landscape.