Introduction to Digital Marketing
What you'll learn
- Explain What is Digital Marketing
- Define Digital Marketing
- Explain What is Marketing Mix
- Describe the Various Digital Marketing Channels
- Explain the Various Digital Marketing Methods
- Explain the Various Digital Ad Pricing Models
- Explain Steps for Digital Marketing Strategy
- Explain Porter’s Five Forces
- Explain the Tactics for Digital Marketing
- Explain the Tools for Digital Marketing
- Describe Role of Social Media in Digital Marketing
- Explain the Role of Content in Digital Marketing
- List the Buzzwords of Digital Marketing
- List the Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Describe the Challenges of Digital Marketing
- No prior knowledge is necessary.
The ‘Web’ has a widespread reach and has a flexible information management structure that can help any business to connect with other businesses as well as consumers in all parts of the world.
Digital Marketing is a broad concept and includes various channels like Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Inbound Marketing, Content Marketing, and Web Analytics.
The digital strategy should have the right mix from a business and customer perspective. Therefore, the right ‘Digital Marketing’ plays a key role in a brand’s success. This course helps us in learning how to achieve marketing objectives through applying digital technologies or in other words through use of electronic communications technology.
Master the basics of digital marketing with our course. In total there are 16 modules to explore. You will learn in detail about concepts like –Marketing Mix, Digital Ad-Pricing Models, Porters 5 Forces Model, Social Media Advertising, Email Advertising, Website Promotion, Advertising on Youtube, Google Advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Various terminologies used in Digital World, Role of Content in Digital Marketing, Challenges faced in Digital Marketing, and many more stuff. Most of the modules are packed with real-world examples to help you turn knowledge into action.
Who this course is for:
- This course is good for students and professionals who want to learn in detail about Digital Marketing and Digital Marketing Techniques
Management Study Guide is a complete tutorial for management students, where students can learn the basics as well as advanced concepts related to management and its related subjects.
Learn management concepts and skills rapidly with easy to understand learning modules and powerpoint presentations. We offer an attractive, application focused, learning methodology which reduces learning resistance and enables quick absorption of knowledge and skills. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing courses prepared by top notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully.