Digital Marketing Strategy
- Access to a computer with Internet connection
In this class, you will develop essential digital marketing strategies that will lay the foundation for all of your marketing tactics.
Assess and refine your business’s values and mission statement
Define your customer using the customer persona tool
Define your unique value proposition (UVP)
Develop and deliver your business’s elevator pitch
Understand the value and role of marketing data
Learn how to appeal to customers across the Loyalty Loop
Who this course is for:
- Business owners that want to grow
- Working professionals that want to learn digital marketing
- Entrepreneurs that want to do the digital marketing themselves
- 08:43The Goal-First Framework
- 3 questionsEvaluate Your Website
Steven Matt is the former Vice President of Digital Marketing at JPMorgan Chase & Co and is the current Global Director of Digital Marketing at First Data Corporation, the world’s largest financial technology company. Since 2003, he has helped businesses earn more money by creating the most effective and persuasive digital marketing strategies. He has worked with businesses in the following areas: advertising, art, fashion, food & beverage, technology, and finance. In the evenings, he teaches digital marketing at General Assembly and at NYC Business Solutions.