Digital Marketing Strategies for Business Owners
What you'll learn
- Build a Sales Funnel
- Build or Increase a Social Media Following
- Become an Affiliate Marketer with Clickbank and JVZoo
- Students will need a website. I recommend Bluehost or Hostgator.
- Students should purchase OptimizePress plugin for WordPress.
- Students will need to create their own content or use PLR products.
Are you ready to get more sales using a Sales Funnel, Social Media Marketing, and Affiliate Marketing Strategies?
Are you ready to build a sales funnel? connections with customers on social media? and affliate marketers to sell your products?
Social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Pinterest, Periscope, Blab, and Google+ all have thousands of customers waiting for you.
Those customers will be lead to your website, that will be setup with a sales funnel, which means customers will be spending more money with you.
And, you'll have affiliate marketers selling your products and sales funnels.
This course is the ultimate beginners guide into sales funnels, social media marketing, and affiliate marketing.
What does this course give you?
- Social Funnel Strategies
- Social Media Strategy and Best Practices
- Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Google+, Periscope, Blab
- Social Media Automation
- Working with Affiliate Marketers
The key is to create a brand that is consistent across all channels.
Click the "Take This Course" button straight away at the top right of this page because every second you delay is costing you money.
Who this course is for:
- Students who know very little about Building a Sales Funnel.
- Students who have very little Social Media presence and want more of a following.
- Students who want to become an affiliate marketer with Clickbank
- Students who want to upload their created products to JVZoo.
Skillhance helps hardworking people start a successful side business at an affordable cost.
Students get access to cutting-edge training courses and passionate support communities that help them start a side businesses more quickly and easily.
The courses provide everything one could need to start and grow a home business. We've discovered principles, strategies, and technologies that produce real, measurable business results — without the expensive upfront costs.
With a degree in Communication from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, instructor Matt Bernstein has been successfully selling on eBay since 2006. Passionate about helping people build successful eBay businesses, he teaching classes online, while working full time as a logistics coordinator for EF Education First.
Things I Like:
Bowling, reading, beer, hiking, good deli meat, and most importantly, memorable experiences with family, and friends.