Digital Marketing Fundamentals with Live Projects
- Anyone who wants to know and understand digital marketing can take this course.
- There are some places where the content may seem advanced, but you can skip those parts.
This course introduces Concepts of Digital Marketing. It provides formats, hands-on experience and worksheets to create digital marketing strategies in consonance with business objectives. It gives a complete knowledge of the channels of digital marketing so that a marketer can decide which channel would be the most profitable for the business. Identifying KPIs in digital marketing are important and in this course I will show you how to identify KPIs..
The course aims to introduce digital marketing concepts and provide a systematic overview of all channels and components of digital marketing. Digital marketing is an integral part of any marketing process. By itself it is completely specialized and extremely vast.
Complete with formats and worksheets, that you can apply instantly.
- Suitable for startups, entrepreneurs and in-house digital marketing teams
- Very suitable for those who want to make their career in digital marketing
- Digital Marketing Overview00:56
- Introduction To Digital Marketing11:45
- Terms and Phrases in Digital Marketing8 pages
- Assessment10 questions
- The Different Channels Of Digital Marketing00:26
- Organic Search08:47
- Social Media Marketing10:28
- Paid Search09:23
- Email Marketing04:48
- Case Study In Channel Selection 112:35
- Case Study In Channel Selection 210:48
- Assessment10 questions
- Components Of Digital Marketing01:39
- Assessment7 questions
- Profiling Target Audience09:51
- Profiling Competitors08:42
- SWOT Analysis06:44
- Creating Buyer Personas09:25
- Assessment6 questions
- Creating A Digital Marketing Plan - Part A13:08
- Creating A Digital Marketing Plan - Part B11:53
- Template For Digital Marketing Plan4 pages
- Defining Goals05:38
- Monetizing Goals04:42
- Calculating ROIs00:38
- Assessment4 questions
- Summary Of The Course00:52
Sangeeta Kumar is associated with digital marketing for the last 10 years.
She is currently Vice President of GMR Web Team a digital marketing agency based in Tustin, California. She has also worked as an assistant to Canadian copywriter Daniel Lewis.
Sangeeta has hands on experience in most digital channels - SEO, Social, PPC, Remarketing and Email marketing and has successfully dealt with over 44+ clients; taking their business to success. She regularly attends and speaks at conferences and seminars like Irvine Business Chamber and SMX.
She has a modular yet integrated approach to marketing a business digitally which has proved successful for small and medium businesses as they have small budgets.
Her job profile as an internet marketer required her to handle and train teams for deliverables. Her leadership qualities are exemplary. She has trained and pushed team members to learn digital marketing concepts which are novel yet beneficiary for businesses. Prior to working as a digital marketer she has worked as a faculty member in several reputed computer institutes. She loves teaching and believes in the concept of sharing and learning; hence her role and interest in Digital Marketing School of America.
Digital Marketing School of America is a company committed to providing quality education to students interested in digital marketing. To give a cutting edge to students who want to make digital marketing as a career they have collaborated with California Miramar University an accredited US university to provide certification degrees.