Digital Marketing for Websites: Basics of SEO & Analytics
- Web Server Basics
- You should have beginner knowledge in creating and managing a simple website (even if just on a drag&drop builder)
- NO technical background in statistics, analytics or digital marketing needed
With the use of website builders, in 2020, anyone, even people with little to no experience, can create and publish a website in just a few hours. But this is NOT a course about building a website. Almost anybody can do that. This is about how you make your website successful and reach a broader audience.
There are over 1.7 billion websites online right now on the internet, and that number is growing fast. Standing out from that sort of competition is increasingly difficult. You may have something interesting to say or to offer, but it’s very likely that thousands of other websites from the same niche can claim the same thing.
In order to move ahead of the competition, you need to know how to
increase your number of visitors/traffic
gather data about your website & users
interpret the collected data from the tools used
make data based decisions that will turn your website into a visitors’ magnet and convert as many as possible into paying customers.
Our course offers all of these, using a hands-on approach, with video tutorials that actually show you how to use the best tools to reach your digital marketing goals. All of our communicated experience is tried and tested in the field. This is thanks to our work at Visitor Analytics, a company with highly relevant background in the field of website and user analytics.
In a first step, we will cover 2 main topics: SEO & website/user analytics. Since the time allocated for this course is limited, we will not go into the most in-depth details. We consider this to be a beginner’s course, the first step to online success. We will detail each section in future courses that will also offer certificates of completion.
Who this course is for:
- SEO Starters, SEO Advance, Wix, WordPress
- Entrepreneurs who manage their own website
- Freelancers who manage their own website
- Small/medium business owners or small/medium business teams that run a website
- Beginner digital marketing professionals
- Marketing students
- 03:021.0 - Module 1 - SEO - Search Engine Optimization
- 05:221.1 - General SEO Principles
- 05:311.2.1 - Technical SEO - Load Speed
- 01:371.2.2 - Technical SEO - Website Responsiveness
- 00:491.2.3 - Technical SEO - Friendly URLs
- 01:091.2.4 - Technical SEO - HTTPS
- 04:511.2.5 - Google Search Console - Creating Search Console
- 07:121.2.6 - Google Search Console - Using Search Console
- 04:241.3 - Content Writing - Part 1 of 4
- 04:191.3 - Content Writing - Part 2 of 4
- 06:151.3 - Content Writing - Part 3 of 4
- 03:401.3 - Content Writing - Part 4 of 4
- 08:431.4 - Online Authority
- 03:551.5 - User Interactions
- 01:211.6 - Outro to Module 1
Our mission is to empower website owners all over the world, by providing them vital website data for their websites. But data without knowledge is useless. This is why educating users is a big part of our activity at Visitor Analytics.
With more than 2M installs from 190 countries and offering an all-in-one solution for any website in regards to website statistics, user behavior analytics and visitor interaction, Visitor Analytics is one of the leading online tools worldwide. All features are 100% GDPR-/CCPA compliant and collect data in real-time.