Digital Marketing Campaign – the Heart of Digital Marketing
What you'll learn
- You know how to set-up a Digital Marketing Campaign in your Software. The examples are with Salesforce, Hubspot and Mailchimp.
- You will be able to implement a Digital Marketing Campaign digital and cross-functional.
- You understand how to link your Sales & Marketing activities to your Digital Marketing Campaign.
- You understand the meanings of Metrics and KPIs and how to use them for analysis.
- You can set-up Dashboards and Reports out of the tracked customer data.
- You can analyze the campaign success, from individual actions to the entire campaign.
- You know about the Learnings Matrix and how to develop insights and optimizations with this method.
- You know about the basics and requirements of a Digital Marketing Campaign.
- Marketing Basic Knowledge
- Experience with Online Marketing
Master the Art of Digital Marketing: Get to know the heart of it, the Digital Marketing Campaign. Learn about the basics, plan strategically, implement your campaigns cross-functional, analyze results and gain valuable insights with my high-level training.
Whether you own your own business or work in a corporate environment, the training is also tailored to your needs. Let me help you achieve your goals and advance your career!
This training covers the following aspects of the Digital Marketing Campaign:
1. Definition: I will start with the definition, what is a Marketing Campaign and what are the differences and the specifics of a Digital Marketing Campaign.
2. Basics: Then I will teach the basics, the requirements of a Digital Marketing Campaigns.
3. Cross-Channel Marketing: You will understand what defines a Cross-Channel Marketing Campaign.
4. Planning: An extremely important point is planning. You will learn what to focus on when planning and the most important components to consider.
5. Implementation: You will learn how to set up and implement a Digital Marketing Campaign in your software. Packed with practical examples, you'll learn the how and the why - and you'll get to know the connections.
6. Evaluation/Analysis: A great added value of the Digital Marketing Campaign is the transparency of the customer data. I show you how to evaluate and analyze the valuable customer data. You will learn the meaning of the most important Metrics and KPIs, and how to set up and read Dashboards and Reporting.
7. Learnings: Finally, I will introduce you to the Learnings Matrix, a method of evaluating and assessing your experience during and after the campaign to determine Insights and Optimizations for future campaigns.
8. Test and Downloads: In a short test you will show your newly gained knowledge. You will also receive helpful templates and the presentations from the lessons for download.
In this way, you will master your Digital Marketing Campaign professionally after the training and be able to use it successfully.
Who this course is for:
- Markering Director
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Expert
- Content and / or Social Media Manager
- Digital Solution Lead
- Campaign Manager
- Marketing Analyst
I am a passionate Digital Marketing Manager by heart. I put the customers first, aiming to simplify and optimize processes while prioritizing sustainability. With over 10 years of experience in international Sales & Marketing, combined with expertise in Project & Change Management, I bring a cross-functional and analytical approach to every engagement.
My focus is on the Digital Marketing, Digital Transformation and Marketing Analytics
My Qualification is based on:
10+ years of experience in Sales & Marketing
5+ years of experience in Project Management
always focused on the customer – cross-functional and systematic
10+ years working in a digital world and an intercultural environment
Change Management competence with guarantee for sustainable success
University degree in BA, focus on sales & marketing