Digital Marketing - strategies to build and grow brands
What you'll learn
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Evolution of Digital Marketing timeline
- Why Digital Marketing is important
- Top Digital Marketing channels
- Common Digital terminology & acronyms
- Objectives & KPIs setting
- Performance Marketing explained
- Building Marketing Funnels
- Digital Customer Journeys
- Building a Digital Strategy
- Google Ads (Search Marketing)
- Social Media marketing
- Web Analytics
With expertise from London, Sydney, and Dubai, this course is created to educate students on global Digital Marketing expertise that has successfully delivered digital solutions for multinational brands including Apple, iTunes, Adidas, The Body Shop, Sony, and more.
We've designed this course to give students the tools to understand Digital Marketing basics, the best practices, as well as the technical and strategic know-how to become proficient practitioners of Digital Marketing.
You'll learn what is Digital Marketing, the tools, channels, analysis, and strategies needed to generate sales, grow brand awareness, and manage traffic to website, blogs and social media pages to ultimately grow a business and generate results online.
We have designed this course for individuals wanting to learn new skills, those wanting to grow their business, or marketers wanting to enter the world of Digital Marketing.
By studying this course you'll pick valuable skills that are needed by all businesses today.
Who this course is for:
- Business owners seeking to develop skills in digital marketing strategies and tools that can help their businesses grow and generate better exposure.
- Experienced traditional marketers from corporate communications or non-digital backgrounds looking to learn the latest in digital marketing.
- Non-marketing leaders who seek a holistic view of the latest digital marketing trends and strategies.
- Early-career marketers who are digital natives and may have experience with some elements of the marketing mix, but want to build broader capabilities for career growth.
- Professionals from a non-marketing field making a move into digital marketing, such as product development, HR, operations, finance and customer service.
- Individuals seeking new skills and are curious about the world of digital marketing, tools, practices or future trends.
Welcome to the introductory Performance Digital Marketing course.
This course is run by Faysal, a Digital Marketing specialist, Branding strategist, content creator, and founder of consultancy (Dynamic Digital Communications)
For over 12 years, Faysal has supported SMEs CEOs and multinational brands, including Apple, Adidas, Sony, Cadburys, The Body Shop, and many more with digital marketing strategies, lead generation, and digital transformation projects to build strategic roadmaps and measurable results.
With full digital knowledge, Faysal has experience across Paid Search, Social Media Marketing, Data & Analytics, Branding, Video, Website UX, and Content Marketing.
Faysal is energetic with a positive outlook on life, reflected in how he deals with people. Faysal believes in honesty, transparency, hard work, and supporting others.