Digital Marketing B2B: Ultimate Digital Marketing Course B2B
What you'll learn
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Customer Acquisition
- B2B Digital Marketing
- Some experience with B2B marketing or sales
ATTENTION B2B DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE STUDENTS: Learn the strategies and nitty-gritty tactical details of acquiring business customers cheaply and quickly through digital marketing and modern social media marketing. Get digital training from a former VP of Marketing of a Google accelerator startup who taught a college-level digital marketing course.
Your instructor was also a Global Marketing Manager at Sony PlayStation, the head of marketing for a Series-A startup, and a Product Marketing Manager for a Google-backed Series-D startup in Silicon Valley. He has an MBA from Philip Kotler's Kellogg School of Management, the #1 marketing school in the USA, where he studied both digital marketing and B2B marketing.
This is the ultimate B2B digital marketing course. For the past 12 years I’ve worked with countless early, mid-stage, and large companies with their digital B2B digital marketing.
The primary benefit of this course is learning how to acquire customers cost-effectively. But in the process of teaching you demand generation, you’re also going to learn a lot about B2B digital marketing strategies and high-level, long-term planning and digital brand-building.
If you feel anything is missing, write me!
Key digital marketing course topics:
Demand generation and lead generation planning across various outbound and inbound channels
Basic and advanced LinkedIn digital marketing with real examples of campaigns I ran
(as well as other social media marketing channels including Facebook digital marketing and Twitter)
Cold email digital marketing and execution with real examples of manual and digital marketing automated campaigns
B2B copywriting using my SPF framework and marketing psychology fundamentals
Account based digital marketing (ABM) with execution details
B2B conversion rate optimization (CRO)
B2B digital marketing content creation using real examples and case studies
This course is for anyone involved in B2B digital marketing, including freelancers, agencies, copywriters, entrepreneurs, and marketing managers and executives at companies large and small.
Let’s get started!
P.S., You're welcome to ask me your toughest B2B digital marketing questions! I like a good challenge.
Learn from a master strategist and tactician without paying hefty consulting fees.
- LinkedIn Digital Marketing
- Facebook Digital Marketing
- Email Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Copywriting
- Twitter Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- How to Grow Your Digital Marketing Agency
- Digital Marketing Course for Lead Generation
Who this course is for:
- Digital Marketing Consultants
- B2B Managers
- Marketing Executives
- Digital Marketers
- Digital Agencies
- Marketing Consultants
- Marketing Managers
• Global Product Marketing Manager for Sony PlayStation
• Vice President of Marketing for Talkatoo
• Senior Product Marketing Manager for Webgility
• Product Marketing Manager for Rocket Lawyer (Google-backed)
• Director of Marketing for Ironclad Games / Flame Design
• SaaS Marketing Consultant
• MBA in Marketing from Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Management
• Leadership Essentials from Columbia Business School
• Bachelor of Commerce from Mount Allison University
• Master's and bachelor's-level business courses at BI: Norwegian Business School
• Presidential Scholar at Saint Mary's University
Academic & Volunteer Experience
• University MBA Program Advisor
• College Marketing Lecturer for Digital Marketing & Business Analytics
• Division Director and VP of Membership for Toastmasters International
• Board of Directors for a charity
Hello, my name is Jyra Galosmo! I am a co-intructor of Dekker Fraser. My goal is to help you easily achieve your goals and objectives, whether that means enhancing your existing skill set, gain productivity at workplace, differentiate yourself, learning the new technological skills that are required to improve your career. I am an experienced Virtual Assistant with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Microsoft Word, Administration, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, and Administrative Assistance. Strong administrative professional with a 2014 focused in matric from Saint Michael's College of Laguna.