Digital Marketing Automation: Tips, Tools & Strategies
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 10 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Establish clear marketing goals
- Create a social media marketing automation strategy that can be implemented right away
- Implement email marketing automation focused on list-building
- Build long-lasting relationships with customers through customer follow-up automation
- Formulate an effective overall marketing automation strategy
- Basic Computer Literacy
In today's day and age, marketing automation is absolutely essential for any business to survive and thrive. This is because of one simple reason; it saves time, money and energy. Automation takes care of routine tasks and frees you up to focus on more important things such as growing your business.
Join me in this course and I'll show you how you can use marketing automation to free up hours of time and optimize business performance. When you enroll you'll:
See how automation can make the difference between being ‘stuck in the weeds’ and being able to focus on the big picture
Learn how automation tactics can not only free up your time, but improve your business performance
Explore automation tactics that help with each part of your sales process…. so that you’re always growing your business (even when you’re not there)
Enroll now and let's get started!
- Small Business Owners
- Professional Service Providers
This lecture provides a definition of marketing automation and describes its role in business performance & growth.
Here, we discuss the numerous benefits of marketing automation, which include:
- Lead generation
- Taking over repetitive tasks to free up your time
- Improving customer service, and more...
Before you begin implementing an automation strategy, you must first identify your goals and priorities. In this lecture, we explore the 4 key phases of the sale process, which are:
In doing so, you'll be able to identify which parts of the sale process you want to automate based on your goals.
This lecture provides tips and best practices for social media automation regarding:
- Optimal Post Frequency for Different Social Media Platforms
- Content Ratios (promotional–original–shared)
- Optimal Post Length & Times
- Best Content Types for Different Platforms (Images, videos, tips, etc.)
This lecture discusses the most popular autoresponder programs like Aweber, MailChimp & GetResponse. Thereafter, it provides tips and best practices for email marketing automation with regard to greetings, types of content, content ratios and so forth.