Digital Marketing & SEO (beginner to guru) Course
What you'll learn
- Gain end-to-end knowledge of Digital Marketing & SEO
- Prepare to become a top Digital Marketing Specialist/Manager
- Understand what is Digital Marketing and its scope
- Examine how marketing, operations, and human resources interact in real-time delivery
- Learn Digital Marketing terminologies
- Understand the different types of Digital Marketing - Paid Advertising, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Video Marketing, Content Marketing, and more
- Explain SEO (Search Engine Optimization), why it is needed, how it works, components of SEO
- Define the On-page and Off-page SEO factors, Technical & Content SEO
- Learn the different SEO Tools & SEO Reporting
- Understand the concepts of Websites, Websites creation, and basic Web Design
- Apply appropriate marketing theories and frameworks
- Demonstrate cognitive understanding of abilities needed to perform online research and market research, discover, evaluate, and choose digital market prospects
- Explain emerging trends in digital marketing and critically evaluate the usage of digital marketing technologies
- Investigate and assess challenges related to adjusting to globalized marketplaces that are continuously evolving and becoming more interconnected
- Interpret the traditional marketing mix in light of a rapidly evolving and broadening spectrum of digital strategies and methods
- Recognize the value of conversion and collaborate with digital relationship marketing
- Learn Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Google AdSense, Bing Webmaster
- Understand how to write a Blog, blog set-up for Blogger and WordPress
- Learn the end-to-end process of Keywords research, how to use Google Keyword Planner
- Understand the Local Business Listing process in Google My Business and Bing Places for Business
- Learn how to write effective client emails
- Learn Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads
- Take a deep-dive into Google Ads - Text & Search Ads, Display Ads, YouTube Ads, Smart Campaigns
- Take a deep-dive into Microsoft Advertising including Yahoo Ads
- Learn Facebook Marketing - Organic posts and Paid Marketing
- Create & Promote company page on Facebook, LinkedIn
- Learn to manage an organization's Twitter handle
- Understand how to post on Quora, Medium, EzineArticle, wikiHow, etc.
- Take a deep-dive into different Content Marketing Platforms
- Analyze ethical and cross-cultural concerns in globalized digital commerce
- Enthusiasm and determination to make your mark on the world!
A warm welcome to the Digital Marketing & SEO course by Uplatz.
Digital Marketing is the advertising, networking or positioning of a brand, marketing of products and services online through technology. In essence, digital marketing refers to all online activities such as websites, social media and search engine optimization.
Digital will continue to change the face of marketing for many years to come. Those who succeed will need knowledge of the consumer and how today digital marketing and analytics is at the heart of marketing today. Aspiring marketers need to understand the digital consumer and how the tools of digital work in practice, as well as the latest frameworks to plan, implement and evaluate digital marketing activity.
In simple words, Digital marketing is marketing that takes place via Internet-connected devices. Email marketing, content marketing, social media marketing, and many other facets of digital marketing are essential for today’s entrepreneurs.
Digital marketers spend their time studying how people relate to one another online, creating content for online consumption, and mastering digital mediums. As you get more comfortable with marketing in the digital space, your readership, viewership, and sales will likely grow.
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. SEO is the process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic to a website and a web page's ranking on search engines such as Google and Bing.
This Digital Marketing & SEO course by Uplatz will prepare you for a successful career with a comprehensive take on digital marketing and a strong emphasis on the application of theory to practice, in subject areas such as online advertising, social media, content marketing, analytics, consumer psychology and digital advertising. It has been designed for students who are interested in fields such as marketing, media, management and social sciences, as well as professionals working in marketing across public, private and voluntary sectors seeking specialist knowledge and career development.
Embedding an understanding of digital marketing strategies, dynamics and platforms, you will take the knowledge and skills developed on the course and apply them to a variety of practice based, real-life learning will complement theory. You will also learn how to run paid media campaigns and ads on Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Besides other topics, this Digital Marketing course covers social media marketing, video advertising, content marketing, blogging, and the like.
This Digital Marketing & SEO course will also help you to gain knowledge on how to complete a competitive analysis on a webpage, develop a solid approach for achieving a productive and successful relationship with your client, create influencer relationships and collaborations and analyze data to see which content gets the most shares, create a final report of your findings and recommendations for SEO and present your recommendations to your client. The practical SEO training part of the course shows you how to increase traffic to your website and improve your conversion rate. Some of the key objectives of learning SEO skills are:
Improve your website optimization strategy
Enhance your SEO keyword research
Conduct a competitor keyword analysis
Build a SEO measurement framework
Improve your landing page optimization
Develop your off page SEO tactics
Digital Marketing & SEO - Course Syllabus
What is Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing Scope
Digital Marketing Terminology
What is Google Update
List of key Google Updates
Social Media Marketing introduction
Various types of websites
What to see in a website
Basic webpage designing
Creation of a website
Website core structure
What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Why businesses need SEO
Components of SEO
On-page on-site SEO factors
Google Search Console
Yahoo & Bing Webmaster tools
Title tags, Meta tags, Header tags optimization
Blog setup for Blogger and WordPress
WordPress website creation
Google Analytics introduction
Google Analytics Goal report
Google Tag Manager and eCommerce
SEO Tools introduction
Off-page optimization introduction
Article Guest Posts
Local Business Listing introduction
Google and Bing local listing
Google Ads - introduction, search ads, display ads, shopping ads
YouTube ads, app promotion, smart campaigns, tips & tricks
Social Media Marketing
Facebook - introduction, groups, company page, widget, Facebook ads and paid campaigns
LinkedIn - introduction, account creation, company page creation
Why Content Marketing
wikiHow and other platforms
Mailchimp account & complete guide
Sendinblue intro and guide
Hubspot Form - Email, Chat, chat installation
YouTube optimization - channel & videos optimization
Figma collaborative design tool guide
Who this course is for:
- Digital Marketing Executives
- SEO Specialists & Analysts
- Digital Marketing Managers
- Digital Marketing Paid Media Executives
- Newbies and beginners aspiring for a career in Digital Marketing
- Anyone who wants to become a Marketing Specialist
- Social Media Marketing Executives
- Ads Campaign Managers
- Entrepreneurs and self-employed individuals who wish to do online marketing for their own business
- Digital Marketing Specialists, eCommerce
- SEO Consultants & Strategists
- Content Marketers
- Advertising Managers
- Marketing Analysts & Consultants
- Marketing Assistants
- Head of Digital Marketing and Automation
- Account Managers Digital Marketing
- Brand Specialists
- Email Marketing Specialists
- Content Managers
- Technical & Content SEO Specialists
Uplatz is UK-based leading IT Training provider serving students across the globe. Our uniqueness comes from the fact that we provide online training courses at a fraction of the average cost of these courses in the market.
Over a short span of 3 years, Uplatz has grown massively to become a truly global IT training provider with a wide range of career-oriented courses on cutting-edge technologies and software programming.
Founded in March 2017, Uplatz has seen phenomenal rise in the training industry starting with an online course on SAP FICO and now providing training on 5000+ courses across 103 countries having served 300,000 students in a period of just 3 years.
Uplatz's training courses are highly structured, subject-focused, and job-oriented with strong emphasis on practice and assignments. Our courses are designed and taught by more than a thousand highly skilled and experienced tutors who have strong expertise in their areas whether it be AWS, Azure, Adobe, SAP, Oracle, or any other technology or in-demand software.