Digital Line Art Masterclass
What you'll learn
- Learn to draw digital line art with confidence
- Learn to draw smooth and jitter-free line art
- Get to know the difference between textured and solid line art
- Learn how to use thick and thin line art in your drawings
- Drawing tablet and a stylus.
- An art software of some kind, for example, Clip Studio Paint (recommended) or Adobe Photoshop.
In this course, I’ll show you different techniques I’ve learned over the years drawing line art and how you can become confident in it.
You’ll learn the difference between textured and solid line art, as well as thick and thin line art. I will also show you step-by-step how to draw long lines and gradual line art the right way. We also go through drawing tablet settings and basic canvas settings, so the base settings are correct for that crisp and smooth line art. In the course, I’ll show you how I draw line art and explain how I approach the whole line art process.
There is a template, a sketch of a kind which I will be using to demonstrate the line art techniques and the process to you. You can download the ZIP file that has the templates from the "Textured Brush Or Solid Brush" - lecture or from an Assignment.
I will be using Clip Studio Paint art software to demonstrate the line art techniques, but the main principles taught in this course apply to most art software available today.
If you have been struggling with line art before, I hope this course will shed some light on you and help you overcome the struggles you are facing when drawing line art. I would love to help you in your journey of drawing line art.
Glad to you have you here with me, now grab your drawing tablet and stylus, and let’s draw some awesome line art!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and intermediate digital artists.
- Digital artists that want to learn how to draw digital line art.
I’m a solopreneur, digital artist, and content creator. My true artist journey pretty much started with CTRL+Z. When I experienced that and the limitless color choices and the number of tools I could use with art software, I was sold. Building a creative online business and drawing digital art are the things that make me happy among eating cheeseburgers in between veggie meals.