Digital Forensics for Cyber Professionals
What you'll learn
- In this course you will learn how to use open source tools to collect digital forensic information from Linux and Windows systems. This course focuses on screencast demonstrations of how to use these tools in a step-by-step manner so you can start doing forensics work immediately on your own.
- Students should have a working knowledge of computers including some basic familiarity with Linux and Windows.
In this course you will learn how to use open source tools to collect digital forensic information from Linux and Windows systems. You will learn how to conduct static malware analysis of live 'Ransomware' using forensics tools and techniques.
This course focuses on screencast demonstrations of how to use these tools in a step-by-step manner so you can start doing forensics work immediately on your own.
- Digital Forensics Overview
- Recovery and Reconstruction
- Reversing and Malware Analysis
- Windows and Linux Live Response
- Incident Response Techniques
- Red and Blue Team Tools
- Conduct Forensic Analysis of Hacker Activities
- Forensics Tools and Storage
Learn to use open source tools such as CAINE to do forensic analysis on live systems.
Learn about basic and advanced techniques you will need to gain a grasp on GIAC and other Computer Forensic certifications. The Cyber Forensics field is red hot. Stake your claim now!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for computer and networking beginners and professionals who want to learn how to conduct hands on digital forensics.
Instructor Bio – Chad Russell
Join the Cyber Security Industry!
If you are interested in starting a career in the Cyber Security Industry now is the time!
Learning the fundamentals of Cyber Security provides you with a powerful and very useful set of skills. Study Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking and learn to think like a hacker so you can better defend your networks and data.
Jobs in Cyber Security are plentiful, and getting Security+ Certified will give you a strong background to more easily pick up and tackle more advanced exams such as the Certified Ethical Hacker and CISSP certifications.
Get certified and land an entry level Cyber Security position paying upwards of six figures! There are currently over a million Cyber Security job openings global and demand is greatly outpacing supply which means more opportunity, job security and higher pay for you!
But, don't take my word for it...please take a look at the FREE previews (they are available in all my courses) and see for yourself. This year I have partnered with Web of Security, a premier provider of ‘All Things Information Security’ to bring you a fantastic suite of Cyber Security certification training to help you get into the hottest industry in IT.
Hello, I’m Chad Russell. I’ve been in the CyberSecurity industry for over 15 years. I’ve taught Microsoft Engineering courses as a Certified trainer, I’ve managed teams of security engineers and analysts for an internet banking provider, I’ve been an information security consultant working for companies including SAP, Microsoft and Oracle.
I lead and conduct 'Security Risk Assessments' for customers throughout North America with an emphasis on cloud security, identity governance, network security, social engineering, mobile security, breach assessments, database security and access management.
Over the past 15 years I've held numerous certifications including CISSP, CCNP, MCSE and MCDBA certifications and have a B.S. in Computer Science from Excelsior College I can help you get certified and get ahead!