Digital Electronics Made Easy - Boolean Algebra till FSMs
What you'll learn
- Digital Electronics
- Electronic Design
- Boolean Algebra, K Maps, Number Systems
- Combinational Circuits, Adders, Subtractors, Counters, ALU
- Basic Electronics
This course is being covered by a Semiconductor Industry Professional with about 4 years of industrial experience with Masters Degree in Embedded Systems and will have elements of practical application throughout the course for better understanding. Digital Electronics course is essential for many graduate courses and forms the basis for many other courses. It's important to get these basics right to build strong foundation.
You can quickly go through introductory lectures which are available for preview and signup for the rest of the course!
This course will help the student :
1. Understand Digital Electronics from Applications point of View
2. Not mug up but grasp concept in a way which will never be forgotten
3. Quizzes are carefully setup to make the student's concepts crystal clear
4. Everything from Boolean Algebra to K Maps to FSMs are covered
Check out the initial few lectures for dis counts on the course!
Who this course is for:
- Bachelors of Engineering
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree
- GATE Aspirants
- Competitive Exams Preparation
Hey! I am an Electronics Engineer who has pursued Electronics out of passion and graduated with Masters Degree from BITS Pilani. I have an industrial experience of 3 years+ in a very popularly known semiconductor company for smartphones and teaching experience of about 2 years in core electronics. I have gone through all the highs and lows experienced by a typical electronics graduate and know the challenges involved. Hopefully I would be able to make your ride through college lot smoother and help you in the long term. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to serve you!