Digital Design from Scratch
- 7 hours on-demand video
- 32 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- After completing the course, the beginning student will be able to create working logic programs that run on free simulation software and low-cost FPGA development boards.
- A rudimentary understanding of algebra is helpful, but not necessary.
VHDL is a powerful programming language for developing FPGAs, but is useless without an in-depth understanding of digital design. This course provides the student a comprehensive working knowledge of both of these in parallel. VHDL describes digital logic, and, as such, is an ideal vehicle for developing a deep understanding of the functional power available in modern FPGA devices.
- Entry level students interested in developing programs for FPGAs.
- Technicians and engineers who would like to learn VHDL (an FPGA programming language).