Digital Design for Non-Designers
What you'll learn
- How to Create Digital Graphics
- Basic Image Copyright Information
- Image File Type Differences
- Basic Design Tools in Pixlr - A Free Browser Based Photo Editor
- Typography Design: How to use the right fonts to create better designs
- Color: The psychology & meaning behind colors and how to use it in design
- Image Adjustments & Filters
- Basic Background Removal
- Style, Layout & Branding Tips
- Access to a PC, Laptop or Mac
- Chrome or Firefox Browser
Looking to learn the basics of creating digital designs for your social media posts or channels, but art or graphic design isn’t your specialty? You’ve come to the right place!
If you don’t have a graphic design department or you’re an entrepreneur just getting started with your own social media channel, brand or website, you don’t need to outsource graphic design work if you know how to do it yourself!
I have a B.F.A in Computer Graphics, and over 8 years of freelancing experience with graphic design & video production.
With this course I aim to teach the basics of graphic design in the digital world, from the technical aspects to the creative elements involved.
So whether you want to make your own social media post graphics, cover images, web designs, advertisements, ebook covers, twitch overlays/intros/offline screens or buttons, this course can help you get started on your creative journey!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners with no graphic design or art knowledge
- NOT for intermediate or advanced photoshop users
I have a B.F.A in Computer Graphics, and have been working as a Freelance Graphic Designer & Video Producer for over 10 years. I am a Top Rated Super Seller on Fiverr & a Certified Ambassador for both Fiverr & PowToon. I've have created thousands of Whiteboard & Explainer animations. I am passionate about being creative, and I hope to pass on my experience & knowledge to you!