Organize your digital life (clutter, de-clutter, declutter)
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to get to - and stay at - inbox zero
- How to organise your data
- How to declutter and organise your computer desktop
- How to organise digital photos
- How to manage notes and bookmarks
- How to minimise distractions (notifications, pop-ups)
- Disposing of old technology (without losing data or putting it at risk)
- What to delete to free up storage
- Data security
- Securing your digital legacy - what will happen to your data after you pass away?
- You need basic IT ability For example, you know what files and folders are, and how to create, save, rename, move, copy and delete them.
Are you overwhelmed with digital clutter?
Do you know where your photos, music and documents are?
Are you running out of storage on your phone and frustrated by how slow your computer runs?
Is your email inbox backed up with thousands of unread emails?
Should you use an automated password manager?
How can you make sure your data is safe from theft, fire, flood, corruption, viruses and hackers?
What will happen to your data after you pass away?
How can you get rid of old phones etc safely? What if they might have photos or contacts on them but you've forgotten the password so you can't get into them?
Are you struggling to keep up?
This course solves all those problems and more.
Be the boss of your technology - for peace of mind and productivity.
- You're overwhelmed with digital clutter
- The organisation principles and techniques described in this course apply to all computer systems (though screenshots show how things look on Windows 7)
- This is NOT about how to do it in specific software - it IS about what you need to do (you can Google how to do it in your software/on your device)
A walk through the entire course, including:
How to tame the email dragon
How to organise your data
How to organise digital photos
Decluttering and organising your computer desktop
Notes and bookmarks
Minimising distractions (notifications and pop-ups)
Disposing of old technology - safely and without losing anything
What to delete to free up storage
Your digital legacy - your data after you pass away.
Have you got several email accounts?
Maybe you set up a new account in an attempt to get away from the overload - only to find you'd compounded the problem.
This lecture shows you how to get back to a single account - without losing anything important OR getting overwhelmed by the influx of email.
Learn how to use tags and metadata to make it easy to search your stuff, and find anything you're looking for.