Digital Marketing Copywriting Bootcamp - Web Writing 101
What you'll learn
- The basics of copywriting for the digital medium and how it differs for writing for print advertising. This is an overview of the digital landscape and best practices for writing in each channel—email, website, display and social. (Plus tips on building a portfolio and getting a job as a digital copywriter.)
- Should have a basic understanding of the Internet and a desire to become a marketing copywriter.
Do you want to be part of the exciting, lucrative and evolving world of digital marketing? There are plenty of opportunities for writers who know the digital landscape. Take the first steps to a bright career and get an overview from an award-winning digital copywriter who shares tips for writing highly effective:
- Emails and Landing Pages
- Display Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Google Adwords and Native Ads
- Website Content
- Tips for Getting a Job, and more
Who this course is for:
- College graduates looking to learn how to be a copywriter in the digital world. Anyone looking to shift careers, or even existing copywriters who feel left behind since the rise in digital.
Everyone has a story.
It's the one thing I've learned as a writer. And after 20 years as an advertising copywriter--including 7 years in nonprofit marketing and fundraising--I think story might just be the most important thing of all. Even in Digital.
After all, story is what lets us connect and relate to the issues at hand, no matter what the medium.
Whether it involves selling the latest software, sneakers or solution to hunger, I strive to connect a good story to what truly solves the challenge. It has enabled me to create a successful career and award-winning success for clients large and small, including Microsoft, Disney, The American Red Cross, Food Banks, Operation Smile, Paralyzed Veterans and many more.
I'm proud of where I've come from, and excited for where I'm going. The story--for me--is as interesting as ever.