Digital Banking - Masterclass
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 19 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand how digital banking works
- Explore digital banking systems architecture
- Master digital banking channels and functionality
- Understand how banking works
- Understand the 3 layers of digital banking architecture
- Discover why liquidity is so important in banking
- Learn more about the 4 types of digital banks
- Explore why digital banking really matters
- Understand why banks don't need branches anymore
- Learn the 10 sublayers of digital banking architecture
- Know more about the 4 key digital banking channels
- Learn about digital banking using wearables
- Learn about digital banking using web
- Learn about digital banking using mobile apps
- Learn about digital banking using chatbots
- Understand the 7 key digital banking customer journeys
- Learn about digital onboarding
- Understand digital onboarding systems flows
- Learn about digital account management
- Understand account management systems flows
- Learn about digital payments
- Understand digital payments systems flows
- Learn about digital cards management
- Understand digital cards management systems flows
- Learn about digital support
- Understand digital support systems flows
- Learn about digital marketplaces
- Understand digital marketplace flows
- No pre-requisites, although some familiarity with basic business concepts is useful
A complete Digital Banking course on Udemy! You'll learn unique and in depth knowledge from a senior product manager who works in digital banking for one of the World's top 100 banks.
From understanding banking to how digital banking is revolutionizing banking, from digital banking systems architecture to the future of bank branches, from digital banking channels to understanding digital banking functionality and finally digital banking system flows. I offer Q&A sessions with students and detailed summaries of all lectures and topics covered as well as a wide range of resources to help progress your knowledge.
Right now, there are over 142,000+ job listings worldwide (go check Linkedin yourself!) that are looking for digital banking professionals, that pay on average $120,000 + / year. In fact, digital product managers can earn $250,000 + / year.
Digital banking is pandemic and economic recession proof.
Over $1 trillion has been invested recently in digital banking by banks and unprecedented investment by banks globally is continuing to rapidly change the way that we all bank. Banks can't hire digital banking professionals fast enough.
But how exactly do you get into digital banking? There are definitely no degrees in digital banking or formal certifications, and courses online just scrape the surface. They don't provide real, practical and proven digital banking insights and knowledge. Most folks working in digital, like me, have built up their skills over many years of hard work in technology and management.
Well that's where I can help you. You'll get up to date, practical and proven digital banking insights and knowledge from a digital insider. The kind of skills and knowledge that will help you land a job in digital banking or help you grow your current knowledge of digital. By developing an understanding of digital banking, you'll master the concepts and the language of digital banking - and have a solid baseline for chasing a rewarding career in digital.
Students aren't required to know anything beforehand. All you need is enthusiasm and an inquisitive mind. I'l teach you the fundamentals and how to apply them, to help you develop into a digital banking professional.
- Anyone interested in digital banking
- Ambitious professionals looking to pursue a career in digital banking
- Banking professionals looking to broaden their knowledge of digital banking
- Anyone interested in digital and future technology trends
In this lecture you'll discover why digital banking has become so embedded in the lives of banking customers, globally.
In this lecture I'll explore wearables technology and how this is increasingly being used by digital banks to connect their customers to their banking.