Complete Beginner's Guide to Digital Art
What you'll learn
- Learn the basics of line drawing
- Learn to make simple shapes
- Understand the relationships between lines and shapes
- Learn to use lines and shapes to draw from observation
- learn the basics of any digital art software
- Learn the basics of digital coloring
- I require no prior knowledge or drawing or art
- A computer or tablet
- You don't even need to know how to draw a line (I'll even teach you that)
UPDATED AND EXPANDED with over 10 hours of new content for 2021!
NEW Sections and over 60 New videos
Plus New class notes and files.
This is an introduction to not only "Digital art" but art in general. In this very in-depth course, you will start from novice and or hobbyist and end with the mentality and skills of a professional. I cannot promise you to work as no one can. But the skills you acquire here will enhance not only your own work but give you a solid base in any other online course or book etc. There is no "Quick fix" or Short cuts to making great art. It requires work. It's fun work and I'm going to show you a method that will make creating your own art or a client's work "pain-free".
You will learn solid techniques to make amazing art
You will be able to think like an artist and be a problem solver
This is for those that are serious about improving art
You will need some sort of drawing tablet (Wacom etc) or computer tablet (ex..Ipad, galaxy, etc)
Keep an open mind and there is no time limit, work at your own pace.
I hope you will join me and allow me to be your professional guide on your art journey.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Artists
- Art students
- Graphic Designer
- Anyone wanting to create their own digital art
- NOT for someone who isn't serious about improving
- NOT for someone who wants short and vague lessons
- NOT for someone looking to speedpaint
- Not for someone who does not want to put n the work
Aside from being an artist as long as I can remember I started offering a few tutorials on Youtube. Little did I know that by teaching people the fundamentals of art and anatomy i'd begin a new dimension to my career. Being a working freelance illustrator with a youtube channel is hard work, and I wouldn't change a thing. I steadily expanded my work from clients who needed branding to doing work on indie games and apps. i enjoy helping artists and non artist achieve that next level. The road to artistic expression and freedom is paved with hard work and dedication. There are setbacks and monsters to slay , but the rewards are great.