Overcome Difficult People - Assertiveness with Games Players
What you'll learn
- Identify 20 different types of Games Players, and 6 methods for overcoming them
- Practical tools and techniques for counteracting interactions with Difficult People
- Learn how to immediately disarm a manipulative conversation
- Overcome fear of confrontation, and rid yourself of negative people
- Ways to reduce anxiety and increase empowerment and happiness
- Tools to stop letting others intimidate you, manipulate you, or take over your decisions
- How to become calm and confident in relationships at work and at home
- Find it easy to say no, be assertive, and speak your mind
- 100% practical, and with no academic jargon
- And much much more!
- 30 day money back guarantee, no questions asked
- Nothing - just a willingness to learn!
- Having difficult people and situations in mind as examples would be helpful
- No prior knowledge of the subject is required
- Some of the materials you may wish to print
Overcoming Difficult People - Assertiveness with Games Players
Regain control over Difficult People - a practical approach to using assertiveness when dealing with Games Players
Do you have difficult people in your life? People who make you feel insecure, angry, or undermined? People who you seemingly can’t ever say the right thing to do and always criticise or trap you? These people might be in your home or work life but I am sure you will know some! Overcome Difficult People is a practical programme designed to help you easily and calmly deal with Games Players using assertiveness, honesty and disarming techniques. My goal is for you to feel happy, confident and in control even in difficult relationships and manipulative interactions.
This programme uses 100% practical tools and techniques to help you conquer difficult situations. We look at 20 different types of Games Players (most of whom I’m sure you will have met during your life) and then 6 practical methods to disarm them immediately and regain your confidence and control. Being in a conversation or relationship with a Games Player is very circular, frustrating, and often hurtful, so this course will help you break that loop and finally feel calm and free! That annoying neighbour who won’t stop criticising you, or the frustrating colleague who asks for constant advice and then tells you none of it will work….? Yep - they’re all in the Games Player theory!
Games Player theory is entertaining and memorable - investigating negative manipulative techniques like Poor Me, Blemish, Mine’s Better, Only Joking and Sulking, plus lots more. We look at family dynamics, aggression, and reasons why perfectly good people might play games… possibly even you do without realising! Then we detail exactly what you can say or do: like how to be Assertive, ways to live with these people comfortably, how to play the game back (and better!), and more. Every single videos uses real life examples and give practical tools you can use right away to regain control against manipulative conversations.
Chris Croft is an international speaker, and widely published author, who has been teaching Happiness, Leadership and Assertiveness to companies for over 20 years. He now combines his business and personal experience into a practical course about overcoming Difficult People. He's taught all over the world, as well as hundreds of thousands of people online, and has an entertaining and practical teaching style.
The course overview includes:
Practical tools and techniques for counteracting interactions with Difficult People
Learn how to immediately disarm a manipulative conversation
Overcome fear of confrontation, and rid yourself of negative people
Ways to reduce anxiety and increase empowerment and happiness
Tools to stop letting others intimidate you, manipulate you, or take over your decisions
How to become calm and confident in relationships at work and at home
Find it easy to say no, be assertive, and speak your mind
And as always it's 100% practical, and with no academic jargon.
If you are ready to make practical changes and regain control this course is for you!
By discovering practical tools to overcome Difficult People, not only will you benefit from feeling calm, happy and in control, you’ll have finally worked out which people are toxic in your life, and why that one acquaintance always got under your skin. Say goodbye to stress, manipulation and unhappiness. This course WILL change your relationships at work and at home.... if you let it!
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee, no questions asked.
Who this course is for:
- Those wanting to learn to easily and calmly deal with Games Players using assertiveness, honesty and disarming techniques
- People aiming to feel happy, confident and in control even in difficult relationships and manipulative interactions
- Anyone who has a strained relationship with someone at home, work, or an acquaintance
- Someone who feels frustrated by circular or difficult conversations and wants to turn them around
- People who are ready to make practical changes to improve their life and relationships
Chris Croft is one of the UK's leading trainers and provides a wide variety of courses designed to involve, inspire and motivate people of all levels. To date Chris has trained some 87,000 people and enjoys a 94% rate of repeat business. Chris is also a successful author, with his first book 'Time Management' published in 1996 to wide acclaim and has since been followed by fourteen others. His tip of the month email goes out regularly to over 10,000 people. Chris is passionate about practical and fun education with courses that are memorable, entertaining and immediately actionable.