Differentiate Your Business w/ Customer Experience Marketing
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course you’ll be able to understand the basics of how your business can use Customer Experience Marketing to attract more new customers plus increase the loyalty of existing customers all while charging premium prices that deliver higher profits.
- Basic Marketing and Customer Experience Management knowledge is helpful, but not required.
All businesses sell one thing: Reactions!
The Customer Experience emotional reactions you create are your product. And as soon as you begin to see your business as a reaction-creating machine, you’ll begin to think about your business and its marketing differently.
In Differentiate Your Business with Customer Experience Marketing, John Weisenberger will show you how to think differently about the emotional reactions you create in your customers and how to put Customer Experience (CX) Marketing techniques to work in your business to create massive customer loyalty and profits.
In this course you learn how to:
- Create powerfully differentiated Customer Experiences that your customers will remember and talk about to others
- Use Customer Experience Marketing (CX Marketing) to quickly change your customer’s perception of your brand
- Track and measure the Key Process Indicators (KPI) necessary to calculate your CX Marketing Return on Investment (ROI)
- How to get started today using practical low cost/no cost CX Marketing strategies that don't require big budgets and complicated technologies.
This is a 101 level introductory course intended to expose the student to a broad overview of Customer Experience Marketing in order to prepare for further advanced study in each of the introduced sub-topics.
Who this course is for:
- Business Owners/Entrepreneurs plus Marketing and Sales managers interested in broadening their CX Marketing skills.
John Weisenberger is an author, speaker and founder of Chain Reactions Marketing®, a premier Sales and Marketing advisory firm that helps business owners and their managers achieve sustainable long term growth through Strategic Endorsement Partnerships and Practical Sales and Marketing training programs.
With over 30 years of Engineering, Marketing and Business Management experience working for and with companies such as United Parcel Service, Allen-Bradley, Rockwell, Samsung, Digital Equipment, Honeywell International and others, today John is best known as the creator of the Chain Reactions Marketing® Endorsement Partner Formula™ training and group coaching program many small business owners and entrepreneurs use to expand their customer base, increase customer loyalty and drive higher profitability in virtually any market or industry.