Create Professional Book Covers That Sell - For Free
What you'll learn
- Understand what elements a book cover must have.
- Discover what DIFFERENCE is and how to make it sell more books.
- Create covers that look professional rather than amateurish.
- Design book covers for free. Not Gimp or Photoshop.
- Easily get design ideas that will attract readers like bees to honey.
- You must have a book that readers want.
- You must know how to create a book title and description that sells.
- You must have a willingness to practice what you learn.
Watch the First Five Lectures for Free
More than 2,200 students so far.
Hi. My name is Ian Stables, author of more than fifty Kindle books. I am going to teach you how to create professional book covers that sell more - and do it for free.
Here is how I am going to do it...
- I am going to show how to include certain cover elements that generate more sales.
- I will introduce you to a free online resource that will allow you to create your book covers for free. (Not Gimp or Photoshop.)
- I will explain how to use the design tools to get professional results.
- I am going to teach you how to create special design effects that make your book stand out. (It took me a while to discover all these tricks. You'll quickly learn them all in this course.)
- I will walk you through complete book cover creations and reveal special design tricks. (This will give you even more techniques and ideas. It will also help you understand how to use the tools in practice.)
This is not just another book cover design course. This teaches how to create book covers that sell. Covers that stand out from other books. Ones that grab attention.
There is something that will result in a lot more interest and sales. I call it DIFFERENCE. I discovered this when I saw a certain cocktail drink. I'm going to teach you how to design your own book covers. They will look professional, eye-catching, and have the DIFFERENCE element.
Don't have book covers similar to others. Have a different one that grabs attention.
Watch the First Five Lectures for Free
Enroll now and learn how to create professional book covers that have the DIFFERENCE.
Who this course is for:
- This is for authors who want to create covers that generate more sales.
- This is not just another design course.
"Always be learning."
Teaching more than 100,000 students.
"I love to find better, easier, faster, and more efficient ways to do things. I then like to help others by sharing my discoveries."
"You can do anything, within reason. You just need to know how."
I want to help as many people as possible with what they want to improve in their lives. I have done that through my writing since 2001.
Would you like to make nonfiction book writing easy? This is what my first course, Write In Steps, does.
More courses to come.
I gave my first talk when I was aged twelve. This was in front of over one hundred people. I followed a program designed to improve public speaking and teaching.
I learned computing and went on to develop a computer system to run a business in herbs and spices. This was designed to allow complete novices to generate customer orders and delivery notes. It then allows the finished order to be processed and then invoiced.
I'm telling you this because I want you to understand something. I have always been keen on learning new things. Not only that, but I like to make things work better. So when I found writing books hard, I started to improve my system. The result is that I now have a system that is streamlined and far more efficient. It allows me to produce quality books that readers gain great benefit.
Part of my innovative mentality means that I am always reading about new ideas. I have also learned a lot by viewing instructional videos on Udemy, Youtube, and the like. There's always something new to learn. I take the best from everything and re-assemble it into a better improved process. I temper it with my own personal experience. Continue to make further improvements. Finally, as I like to help others, I teach this knowledge on via books and now video.
I started writing content for the internet in 2001. In 2012 I wrote my first Kindle book, which was published on Amazon.
I have had several best-sellers. My first one was The Easy Way To Clean. It remained my best-selling title for around two years. I currently have more than fifty titles published.
My aim is to help as many people as possible with my experience and knowledge. I also aim to encourage many others to share their knowledge.