Dieting: organizing an effort, makes it SMART.
- None, recommended seeing first: Why I got fat course, which takes roughly 3 hours to do.
Dietary information is not as important as eating and learning by eating.
Once you have the background information (from this course), you should choose your diet little by little, seeing by tasting and eating, you get to know your foods: and see what they are the "LONG TERM REPRODUCIBILITY" for them, that is, how easy is it for you to eat this food for the next 5 years, and to what frequency?
Who this course is for:
- Health-curious individuals
- 19:20Subchapter 14: HCG Diet + Very low calorie diet
- 08:54Subchapter 15: High protein shakes (Meal Replacements)
- 12:46Subchapter 16: What to SET before you start dieting
- 08:26Subchapter 17: Nutritionists and Kinesiologists (fitness trainers)
- 14:50Subchapter 18: Commercial Weight Loss Programs: little integrity, therefore: No.
Dual American Board of Medicine graduate: Family medicine and Obesity Medicine, doing my part for educating people all over the world on the subject of obesity and it's solutions.
I did my residency in Youngstown Ohio, and I have active license in Florida USA and Quebec Canada, currently work in the outskirts of Montreal.