Diet And Nutrition Coach Certification: Beginner To Advanced
What you'll learn
- Earn your CPD Certificate
- Design weight loss & muscle growth diets
- Help other lose fat & build muscle
- Assess clients and determine fitness levels
- Understand the fundamentals of proper nutrition
- Build and grow a coaching business (online or in person)
- Willingness to help and motivate others to eat health & diet correctly
- Passion for nutrition
>>>THIS COURSE IS CPD ACCREDITED. COMPLETE IT AND YOU AUTOMATICALLY EARN YOUR CERTIFICATION & 10 CREDITS<<<
Learn How To Become A Diet Coach, Work With Clients And Grow Your Fitness Coaching Business
Hi, I'm Felix Harder fitness coach and certified nutritionist. My "Diet And Nutrition Coach Certification" is designed for anyone who wants to coach others about dieting - be it to lose weight, build muscle or healthy eating.
In this course I will take you through the process of becoming a nutrition expert step by step. You will learn everything you need to know about the fundamentals of good meal plans and how to design your very own for you or your clients.
Researching and gathering all the knowledge you need to coach others takes a lot of time, so I created this course as a complete program to teach you everything there is to know about dieting & fitness:
- Nutrition Theory (Calories, Macronutrient, Micronutrients etc.)
- Meal Planning (Create diets for weight loss & muscle growth)
- Working with clients (assessing their eating habits & helping them see results fast)
Here Is What's Inside The Program:
Everything You Need To Know About Calories, Protein, Carbs & Fat
How To Determine Your Optimal Calorie Intake
Protein, Carb & Fat Digestion
Helping Clients Lose Weight
How To Create Diets For Weight Loss
How To Take Diet Breaks Correctly
How To Break Through Weight Loss Plateaus
Is Starvation Mode Real?
Explaining Unexpected Weight Changes
Helping Clients Build Muscle
How To Create Diets For Muscle Gains
When To Eat For Optimal Results (Pre- & Post-Workout Meals)
How Many Meal Should You Eat?
The Best Foods For Muscle Growth
Diet Trends Explained:
Vitamins & Minerals:
Vitamins A - K Explained (How Much Do You Need)
Minerals: Calcium - Zinc
The Ideal Water Intake
Why You Should Avoid Multivitamins
Supplements (Find Out If You Really Need Them):
The diet and nutrition certification is not just for professionals but also for beginners who want to improve their own fitness level. You don’t need to be a dietician (dietitian) or have to have any students yet and all you need is an interest in fitness to get started.
The nutrition for beginners program is made up of multiple downloadable worksheets, eBooks and other printable resources. If you sign up you get access to all of them so you can study anywhere and at anytime.
Remember, there is a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee. There is no reason to hesitate. Enroll now, see if you enjoy the course, and start learning today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone intersted in coaching others
- Anyone wanting to learn how to design diets & meals plans
- Anyone wanting to grow their fitness business (online or in person)
I’m a certified coach and author. Over the years I've worked with and coached 100,000 students from all over the world.
My expertise includes science-based personal development, health & fitness advice in the following areas:
- Self Improvement
- Life Coaching
- Stress Management
- Muscle Growth & Fat Loss
- Healthy Living & Meal Planning
- Gym Workouts & Bodybuilding
Personal Development doesn't have to be difficult!
What you need are the right strategies and a few simple - but crucial - tips on how to get started and stay motivated. That's what I teach in my courses, on my blog and in my books.