Dependency Injection in C# and .NET with the Autofac Library
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 32 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand and leverage the benefits of dependency injection
- Plan and configure dependency injection containers
- Leverage dependency injection scopes, modules and other advanced capabilities
- Integrate dependency injection with popular frameworks (e.g., ASP.NET
If your class has multiple constructors, how does the container know which one to call?
You can make component registrations using lambda expressions instead of type parameters. This affords additional flexibility.
What happens when you inject an IEnumerable or similar collection interface.
- Confident knowledge of C# and .NET
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming principles
- Confident use of an IDE (e.g., Visual Studio)
This is a course covering Dependency Injection in .NET using the Autofac library. The goal of the course is to provide in-depth coverage of the concept of dependency injection and give examples of how DI/IoC is used in the modern world.
This course covers the following topics:
- The concepts of Dependency Injection and Inversion of Control and what they are for
- Components and Services (terminology used by the Autofac container)
- Component Registration including assembly and module scanning
- Controlling Scope and Lifetime
- Configuration including XML/JSON and Modules
- Plenty of advanced topics for the connoisseur
- Beginner and Experienced .NET/C# Developers
- Anyone interested in modern approaches to Dependency Injection