Video Marketing : YouTube Marketing For Business
What you'll learn
- You will understand how to leverage the power of YouTube to bring about more sales to your products or services online
- Discover how to use YouTube as a way to build your online brand
- Build a following of people on YouTube who are your ideal customers
- Learn how to create videos that get found, help you to build an audience and drive targeted visitors to your product or service online
- Have a basic understanding of YouTube as a platform
- Have a budget to be able to invest on recording and editing equipment or a modern smart phone with camera capabilities
- Hopefully you already have a product or a service that you offer and you would like to use YouTube as a way to drive more sales
What you can expect from this course
This course is specifically designed for entrepreneurs who would like to know how they can use YouTube as a means to market their product or service online more effectively. This is a content marketing course and I am going to be sharing some practical advise about how you can create the kind of content that will appeal to your target clients and in turn, build trust, establish your brand as a authority as well as driving warm leads and sales to your business.
My experience on YouTube
My name is Sam Dey and I have been on YouTube in various capacities for about 5 years. My most notable project on YouTube is my DeyTips YouTube channel where I share tips and strategies to help entrepreneurs to sell their products and services online more effectively. I have managed to generate thousands of subscribers and as of the time I am writing this, the channel is about to hit 1 million overall views.
Most importantly, my channel has allowed me to create a personal brand online where I have been featured in a number of high authority blogs and magazines including wix, Terapeak and Yell Business to name a few.
I will be sharing a few things that I have learnt along the way of my journey and also how you can use YouTube as a vehicle to driving more targeted sales to your products and services online more effectively.
Throughout this course you will learn how to:
- Target your ideal customer base on YouTube
- Attract more visitors to your website
- Increase your subscriber base on YouTube
- Get your videos ranked in the YouTube search engine
- Create compelling content that your subscribers will want to watch and engage with
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs with a desire to use YouTube as a marketing tool
- Website owners who would like to use YouTube to generate more traffic
- Product owners who would like to know how to use their YouTube channel to drive increased sales to their products online
- Entrepreneurs who offer a service and market it online who would like to understand the fundamentals to driving more clients their way using YouTube marketing
I have been in business now for over 6 years and in this time I have acquired a range of business skills including marketing, business management, administration and much more. I have run online as well as offline companies and have been involved in not-for profit as well as private limited companies.
I enjoy marketing and as a result I spend a lot of time researching into the industry and staying on top of modern marketing practises. I also happen to be a marketing consultant and this allows me to stay current and informed about the industry. My background in marketing and in particular online marketing is when I first started selling physical products online via marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay. The fact that I was able to sell products internationally from the comfort of my bedroom really fascinated me and I wanted to learn more about the internet and how it could be used as a tool to market products and services. I am looking to expand my consultancy business within the next few years as well as launching my own digital marketing agency.
I am a passionate teacher and have undertaken a few train the trainer courses. I break things down to my students to make learning extremely easy and I make myself accessible for students to ask questions and receive speedy, well thought out replies. I also run a marketing blog at DeyTips as well as a YouTube channel dedicated to providing marketing tips on a weekly basis.
I really hope you enjoy my courses on offer. All the Best of life