- 35 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build 2D Unity games & work with sprites
- Build 3D Unity games
- Write programs in C#
- Apply for Jr. Game Developer jobs as a Unity 3D developer
Learn how to download and install Unity and dive into the world of game development
How to download and install Unity on Windows
Build your very first simple game in Unity which will teach you the basics of the Unity editor and kick start your career in game development
Unity 3D is FREE, but learn about the different options available to you in the paid plans
Learn about the system requirements for your computer and Unity
Intro to our 3D fantasy Unity game - The Legend of Devslopes
An intro to the awesome cinematics we will create with Unity
An intro into our Unity multiplayer game called Skeletons vs Zombies
- Must have a Mac or PC for Unity game development
- No prior coding experience required or experience in Unity 3D
Unity Game Development Academy by Devslopes
This is the most comprehensive course on Unity 3d on the Internet. We are avid game developers and were tired of all the junk out there - teaching students how to make 3D cubes without real world game development.
This Unity course is for absolute beginners & for seasoned programmers!
This course will take you down a guided learning path. You'll learn to code in C# and then go on to build 2D & 3D games.
Not only will you build games, but you will learn how to do it the way the pros do. We'll even cover advanced topics like lighting, cinematics, and multiplayer.
Here are some of the things you will learn:
- Installation & setup
- Basic artificial intelligence
- Lightning & lightmapping
- Camera animations & cutscenes
- Character animations
- Scripting, scripting, scripting!
- Materials & skyboxes
- Sound FX & music
- Multiplayer over LAN & Internet
- Particle FX
- Melee & ranged battle systems
- Tower Defense Game
- Adventure Game
- And a ton more....
And don't forget about our FREE chatroom where you can get live help, interact with the community, and find people to start your own game studio.
Now is the time to learn how to code and build Unity 3d games the Devslopes way!
- Beginners with no coding experience or Unity 3D experience
- Programmers with no C# development experience
- Game developers who want to learn Unity
- Anyone who wants to learn Unity game development but doesn't know where to start