- 43.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 120 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build iOS 11 & Swift 4 apps
- Work as an iOS contractor
- Apply to jr. iOS development jobs
- Submit iOS apps to the Apple App Store
In this lesson, you will access the Flickr API, request an API key, and observe the URL formatting Flickr uses so that you know how to navigate their API properly. Then, you will write a custom function that enables you to create a custom URL.
In this lesson, you will write another function in the UIViewController extension that will allow for the proper dismissal of FinishGoalVC. It will dismiss the current UIViewController and present the other simultaneously to avoid a stack of too many ViewControllers.
In this lesson, you will set up the AppDelegate to monitor for changes to the currently authenticated user and present LoginVC if the user is ever logged out. You will also authenticate users with their email and upload them to Firebase.
- Must have a computer with OSX or macOS on it
Welcome to the world's most comprehensive course on iOS development. This course is designed like an in-person coding bootcamp to give you the most amount of content and help with the least amount of cost.
NO PRIOR CODING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Here are some of the things you'll be able to do after taking this course:
- Submit apps to the app store
- Understand programming & basic algorithms
- Work fluently with Swift 4 & iOS 11
- Apply to jr iOS development jobs
- Work as an iOS contractor
Who this course is for:
- People who want to build apps!
- Those who want to create their own startup
- Those looking to get a full time job as a developer
- Business owners
- Students & teenagers
- People who want to make money building apps
If you are absolutely new to programming you should start at the beginning of the course and go to the end.
I've designed this course to take you down a guided learning path. Lectures are not broken out by specific topics. You build apps and then learn a ton of principles within those apps. So don't skip around!
If you already know Swift then you can skip the Swift section since the changes between Swift 3 and Swift 4 are minor.
If you've never programmed before, make sure you DO take the Swift lessons. We'll teach you core foundational principles so you can build complex apps.
If you are a student of iOS 10: From Beginner to Paid Professional then feel free to start taking this iOS 11 course.
Keep in mind that this iOS 11 course has a bunch of new apps. So there is a HUGE benefit to ALSO go through the iOS 10 course - or you'll miss out on awesome content.
Don't forget to join the free live community where you can get free help anytime from other students.
Here are a few things you'll learn:
- Swift 4
- Xcode 9
- Interface Builder
- Build a Slack Clone
- Maps & GPS
- Core Data
- ARKit & Augmented Reality
CoreML & Machine Learning
- Tables & Data
- APIs, HTTP, and Networking
- App Design
- Storyboards & Segues
- And a lot more...
- If you are an absolute beginner to coding take this course
- If you are an absolute beginner to iOS or mobile development then take this course