DevSecOps for the Absolute Beginners - Hands On Demos
What you'll learn
- Learn DevSecOps Fundamentals
- Learn SAST, SCA, IAC, Container Security, IAC Security Basics
- Learn SAST scan using Fortify On Demand
- Learn IDE Security Plugins like SonarLint and Snyk
- Learn Container Security scan using Snyk
- Learn to implement an End to End DevSecOps pipeline using Jenkins
- Learn Basics of DevSecOps and Application Security
- Learn Intermediate to Advanced level processes in DevSecOps
- Learn to create your CV for Security/DevSecOps Jobs
- Learn about DevSecOps Maturity Model
- Learn SCA scan using Snyk
- Learn IAC Security Scan using Checkov from BridgeCrew
- Learn to run SAST scan using SonarQube with and without CI/CD pipeline
- Learn about Roles and Responsibilities of a DevSecOps Engineer
- Learn SBOM and SCA
- No Programming Knowledge Needed. We will teach about Security and DevSecOps from Scratch
v 2.0 - Jan 2024
Updated course with lectures on Java 17 download link
Updated course with lectures on BridgeCrew Free Trial no longer available and use Snyk as an alternative for practice
v 1.0 - Feb 2023
Updated course with lectures and notes on IAC Security scan using BridgeCrew
Who shall take this course?
This DevSecOps course is designed for Security Engineers, DevOps Engineers, SRE, QA Professionals and Freshers looking to find a job in the field of security. This is a focused DevSecOps course with a special focus on all the basic to advanced level DevSecOps information that is needed to find a job in Security domain and work in an organization. This course also teaches to implement an End to End DevSecOps pipeline for a Java Project.
Learn and implement security in DevOps pipeline, get Hands On experience in using Security tools & technologies.
This course is for:
Aspiring professional in the Security domain
Quality Assurance Engineers
DevSecOps being the hot skill, will help you to secure a high-salaried job and stay informed on the latest market trends.
Why purchase this course?
This is only practical hands-on course available on the internet till now.
DevSecOps enables rapid application development with agility, at the same time it secures your application with automated security checks integrated within the pipeline. It helps to increase productivity and security by integrating security stages in the pipeline.
Also, we have included practical examples to implement security in the DevOps pipeline through various tools.
By the end of the course, you will be able to successfully implement DevOps or DevSecOps pipeline and lead initiatives to create, build and maintain security pipelines in your project.
No Action required before taking this course. For any question or concerns, Please post your comments on discussions tab
Disclaimer: English subtitles are auto-generated so please ignore any grammar mistakes
Who this course is for:
- This course is for Freshers, Security Engineers, Senior Security Engineers, DevSecOps Engineers, QA Engineers, DevOps Engineers and Security Architects
Raghu has completed many cloud certifications in Microsoft, Google and AWS cloud platforms. He has more than 20 years of experience in the field of security, automation, development and teaching. He loves to learn and teach new technologies. He has also completed very prestigious security certifications. He connects with students and professionals and help them to upskill in an interactive and effective manner.