DevOps with GIT(Flow) Jenkins, Artifactory, Sonar, ELK, JIRA
What you'll learn
- Build DevOps environment for their organization.
- Expand the DevOps environment for multiple use cases in their organization.
- Identify DevOps toolchain fit for their organization and customize as needed.
- Full fledged environment setup for major categories in DevOps toolset.
- Basic understanding of the SDLC lifecycle.
- Basic understanding of the source code management.
- Ability to install and configure tools and software as part of the course.
- Basic understanding of Java programming language and build tools like Maven.
- Ability to do hands on development in Java using Spring Boot.
What you will learn and why you should learn DevOps ?
Are you ready to understand and increase your knowledge about DevOps ? Lot of companies are slowly starting to adopt DevOps but they still struggle to get the environment, processes and tool chain required to support enterprise projects.
In this course we will review some of the best practices and tool chain that will help you setup the automated workflows for operations and development. It will help you increase your knowledge around DevOps and provide you an opportunity to become a change agent in your company to minimize the manual tasks of branching, code commits, code reviews, code merges, build, tests (unit and integration), code quality metrics and standards, integration with repository manager, analytics, deployment of code to the server and application monitoring across environments. The course also covers the Agile lifecycle from the point of identifying a requirement and capturing and development and deployment and provide the traceability by the story.
Please note that course captions are provided Automatically by Udemy.
What tools will I use and learn ?
Apache Tomcat, Apache Maven, Jfrog Artifactory, Jenkins (Maven Style and Pipeline Style), Jenkins Plugins including Blueocean, SonarQube, ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana), GitHub (Git Flow), Spring STS, Atom, Atlassian Source Tree, CLI, Spring Boot, Junit, Eclemma (Jacoco), JIRA, Confluence, NGROK and several more configuration items.
What will I not learn in this course ?
Please note that the course covers most of the tools in the DevOps toolchain, but will not cover Infrastructure as code for deployment.
30-day money-back guarantee!
You will get 30-day money-back guarantee from Udemy for this course. If not satisfied simply ask for a refund within 30 days. You will get full refund. No questions whatsoever asked.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn and understand DevOps philosophy and model.
- Anyone who wants to be a change agent in their organization to adopt DevOps model.
- Wants to know more about the tools and usage beyond the buzz word of DevOps.
I have been a software developer with over 20 years of experience as technical architect, lead, senior software engineer and consultant and have experience as a freelancer and entrepreneur.
Over the course of my career I have had the opportunity to work in several different programming languages and different domains and have always been interested in front end web application development and am excited to be in the era of MVVM frameworks. I believe in simplicity not only in design and code but also in processes and frameworks that help the teams and organizations be more efficient and more focussed on delivery of software.
In addition to application development I always have been a big proponent of efficient processes, automation and cutting back unnecessary waste in teams to make efficient use of time for adding business value.
I enjoy continous learning and have a pet project that I always use for my learning and have taken this project through various stacks that include Struts, Rails, Spring, Grails, Spring Boot, Angular and waiting to try out the next generation of frameworks.