DevOps: Setting Up A Local DevOps Lab Environment
- Intrests in the Subject
- Basic understanding of Linux commands
- A 64bit computer with at least 8GB of RAM installed
- An Internet Connection
Taking this course will give you a very reliable environment to practice what you have been learning on DevOps Engineering.
The environment we are creating will be similar to what you'll get from Cloud Service Providers like Amazon, Azure, Digital Ocean and the rest but without fear of charges.
If you are new to the DevOps things, this course is a must as it will give you enough room to practice because the only way to be good at anything is to practice often.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner DevOps Engineers who need free environment to practice
- Developers who want environments to test their codes before committing to Cloud Service Providers
- 01:10Course Prerequisite
- 01:04What You Will Learn In This Course
- 00:12Important: My System Information
I have over 15 years of Combined Experience in Web Development, System Administration, Cloud Computing and DevOps Engineering.
Over the last 4 years, my major focus has been on DevOps Engineering.
My mission here is to make Practical DevOps Engineering easy for anyone willing to build a career in the field through series of Projects-based Tutorials