DevOps Series - Server Automation using Ansible
- Laptop with decent configuration (64 bit operating system, 4 GB RAM)
- Virtualization concepts and tools such as VirtualBox, VMWare etc
- Knowledge of provisioning virtual machines using Vagrant
- If you want to learn Vagrant we have a free course in Udemy
As part of DevOps series in this course you will learn Ansible in the pursuit of automating the tasks on multiple servers using Ansible.
Create virtual machines using Vagrant (simulated multinode environment)
Some of the common tasks we perform as system administrators on daily basis
Overview of DevOps tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible etc in the pursuit of automating the common tasks.
Install Ansible on control node
Configure password less login between control node and managed nodes
Deep dive into some of the important Ansible modules with examples
Develop Ansible Playbook for reusability - to be developed
Organizing multiple Playbooks in the form of roles - to be developed
Using pre-defined as well as custom variables along with templates - to be developed
Overview of Ansible Tower
Who this course is for:
- System Admins who want to learn server automation tools like Ansible
- Developers who want to understand the concepts of server automation and tools like Ansible
- IT Operations Support teams who want to learn new technologies and progress in their career
- 10:41Setup Simulated Environment - multiple linux servers
- 08:01Update hosts file
- 11:44Setup SSH - passwordless login
- 10:27Formatting hard drives
- 13:32Setup softwares - Java and Apache Web Server (HTTPD)
- 10:18Monitoring Servers using commands
- 14:11Configure Firewalls
13+ years of experience in executing complex projects using vast array of technologies including Big Data and Cloud.
ITVersity, Inc. - a US based organization to provide quality training for IT professionals and we have the track record of training hundreds of thousands of professionals globally.
Building IT career for people with required tools such as high quality material, labs, live support etc to upskill and cross skill is paramount for our organization.
At this time our training offerings are focused on following areas:
* Application Development using Python and SQL
* Big Data and Business Intelligence
* Datawarehousing, Databases
We have built a team to support going forward. If you send messages to this account for our courses, they will be sent to our Helpdesk from where we will be rewriting to our team.