DevOps Mastery with Docker Kubernetes & Azure Kubernetes
What you'll learn
- You will learn about Docker, its uses and benefits
- You will learn everything about cloud basics with Microsoft Azure Cloud and its services.
- You will learn about Kubernetes, Its Architecture and Components
- You will learn about Azure cloud resources Database, Kubernetes cluster, Container registry
- You will learn to Dockerize Spring Boot application and Connect to database
- You will learn to perform deployments to Azure Kubernetes cluster with Yaml files
- You will learn to perform deployments to Azure Kubernetes cluster with Kubectl Command Line
- You will learn the debugging and troubleshooting techniques and commands for Kubernetes cluster
- Basics of Java and SpringBoot
In this course you will learn everything about Docker, Kubernetes and Azure Kubernetes by deploying SpringBoot application with Database on AKS.
You will start by learning the basics of Docker, why we need docker, and the benefits of using docker.
You will learn everything about cloud and Azure Cloud and its services.
You will then learn about the need for Kubernetes, the Architecture of Kubernetes, different components of Kubernetes.
We will convert a springboot application into a docker container.
We will create Azure cloud account and then we will create database on Azure cloud then we will create docker container repository on Azure cloud after that we will create Kubernetes cluster on Azure cloud.
Once we have created all the Azure resources then we will move our dockerized springboot application with its database connection on Azure Kubernetes.
We will apply two approaches for deploying application on Azure Kubernetes cluster using deployment and service object directly with kubectl commandline and also with the yaml file for deployment and service.
We will follow below steps:
2-Create new Azure Resource Group
3-Create Azure CosmosDB
4-Getting the Cosmos DB Connection string
5-Walk through of Springbbot MongoDB Application
6-Connecting Local Springboot with Azure CosmosDB
7-Write Docker file for the Springboot Application
8-Docker build in local
9-Creating Azure Container Registry
10-Login to Azure and Azure Container Registry with Azure CLI tool
11-Tagging local docker image to Azure ACR repository version
12-Pushing the local docker image to Azure ACR
13-Create Azure Kubernetes Cluster
14-Installing Kubectl CLI tool
15-Establish connection from Local to Azure AKS Cluster
16-Create Deployment Object and Access the details of the deployment
17-Expose Service on the Deployment
18-Final Testing and Checking Logs of the Pod
20-Execute the deployment and service YAML with Kubectl apply on Azure AKS cluster
21-Deleting old service creating new service and accessing alongside old service
22-Understanding the power and possibilities of Kubernetes
23-Run the same deployment and service on AKS, EKS, GKS, On-premise or minikube or even mix and match
24-Deleting Azure Cloud Resources to avoid extra cost
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to become a DevOps engineer by learning and applying the most popular and in demand technologies
I am also certified in Java, Azure cloud, Backbase product.
I have experience in working with multiple MNC's and European clients. I am also a corporate trainer providing a wide range of training.