DevOps Interview Questions Preparation Course
What you'll learn
- Understand DevOps
- Learn important concepts of DevOps
- Answer questions on DevOps
- Understand benefits of DevOps
- Best Practices of DevOps
- Demand higher salary or promotion based on the knowledge gained
- Basic software experience
- Familiar with software development or operations
DevOps is one of the fastest growing trend in technology world. Big companies like Amazon, Netflix, Google etc adopt DevOps culture. This course is designed to help you achieve your goals in DevOps field. Software Engineers with DevOps knowledge may get more salary than others with similar qualifications without DevOps knowledge.
In this course, you will learn how to handle interview questions on DevOps in Software Development. I will explain you the important concepts of DevOps.
You will also learn the benefits and use cases of DevOps in this course.
What is the biggest benefit of this course to me?
Finally, the biggest benefit of this course is that you will be able to demand higher salary in your next job interview.
It is good to learn DevOps for theoretical benefits. But if you do not know how to handle interview questions on DevOps, you can not convert your DevOps knowledge into higher salary.
What are the topics covered in this course?
We cover a wide range of topics in this course. We have questions on DevOps best practices, Jenkins, Docker, Automation etc.
How will this course help me?
By attending this course, you do not have to spend time searching the Internet for DevOps interview questions. We have already compiled the list of most popular and latest DevOps Interview questions.
Are there answers in this course?
Yes, in this course each question is followed by an answer. So you can save time in interview preparation.
What is the best way of viewing this course?
You have to just watch the course from beginning to end. Once you go through all the videos, try to answer the questions in your own words. Also mark the questions that you could not answer by yourself. Then, in second pass go through only the difficult questions. After going through this course 2-3 times, you will be well prepared to face a technical interview in DevOps field.
What is the level of questions in this course?
This course contains questions that are good for a Fresher to an Architect level. The difficulty level of question varies in the course from a Fresher to an Experienced professional.
What happens if DevOps concepts change in future?
From time to time, we keep adding more questions to this course. Our aim is to keep you always updated with the latest interview questions on DevOps.
What are the sample questions covered in this course?
Sample questions covered in this course are as follows:
- What are the popular DevOps tools that you use?
- What are the main benefits of DevOps?
- What is the typical DevOps workflow you use in your organization?
- How do you take DevOps approach with Amazon Web Services?
- How will you run a script automatically when a developer commits a change into GIT?
- What are the main features of AWS OpsWorks Stacks?
- How does CloudFormation work in AWS?
- What is CICD in DevOps?
- What are the best practices of Continuous Integration (CI)?
- What are the benefits of Continuous Integration (CI)?
- What are the options for security in Jenkins?
- What are the main benefits of Chef?
- What is the architecture of Chef?
- What is a Recipe in Chef?
- What are the main benefits of Ansible?
- What are the main use cases of Ansible?
- What is Docker Hub?
- What is your favorite scripting language for DevOps?
- What is Multi-factor authentication?
- What are the main benefits of Nagios?
- What is State Stalking in Nagios?
- What are the main features of Nagios?
- What is Puppet?
- What is the architecture of Puppet?
- What are the main use cases of Puppet Enterprise?
- What is the use of Kubernetes?
- What is the architecture of Kubernetes?
- How does Kubernetes provide high availability of applications in a Cluster?
- Why Automated Testing is a must requirement for DevOps?
- What is Chaos Monkey in DevOps?
- How do you perform Test Automation in DevOps?
- What are the main services of AWS that you have used?
- Why GIT is considered better than CVS for version control system?
- What is the difference between a Container and a Virtual Machine?
- What is Serverless architecture?
- What are the main principles of DevOps?
- Are you more Dev or more Ops?
- What is a REST service?
- What are the Three Ways of DevOps?
- How do you apply DevOps principles to make system Secure?
- What is Self-testing Code?
- What is a Deployment Pipeline?
- What are the main features of Docker Hub?
- What are the security benefits of using Container based system?
- How many heads can you create in a GIT repository?
- What is a Passive check in Nagios?
- What is a Docker container?
- How will you remove an image from Docker?
- What are the common use cases of Docker?
- Can we lose our data when a Docker Container exits?
Who this course is for:
- Absolute DevOps beginners
- Software Engineer, Sr. Software Engineer, Member Technical Staff, Expert
- Software Architect, Development Manager, Director
- Anyone who wants to learn DevOps
I am a Software Architect with expertise in Cloud Computing, Amazon Web Services, Microservices, Data Science, Hadoop, Spark, Machine Learning and Java architecture. Learning, using and sharing Technology is my passion.
I have built systems that are running enterprise software of companies across the world. I have gained a lot of knowledge by working hands-on on these large scale software projects.
With these courses I aim to share my knowledge with the future Software Engineers, Developers, Leaders and Architects .
I am sure the knowledge in these courses can give you extra power to win in life.
All the best!!