DevOps get started
What you'll learn
- Get familiar with DevOps Day-to-Day tasks
- Create and run and upgrade Docker containers
- Set up Jenkins server and create CI\CD pipelines
- Understand Kubernates basics
- Learn Microsoft Azure services like Azure SQL, Storage, Load Balancer, Azure Kubernetes service etc.
- Deploy Helm pachage to AKS using Azure DevOps build and release pipelines
- Some experience with System Administration or Programming will help but not required
This is a self-study \ self-learning DevOps course that will help you get familiar with technologies like Docker, Azure, Linux, Azure DevOps, Kubernetes, Azure Kubernetes Service, regular expressions, etc. through real-life scenarios.
The course is designed that way that you have a set of DevOps tasks starting from simple and adding complexity through progressions of the course. Information in the course might not be enough and you should be able to find information and solutions by yourself.
The goal of this course is to provide a set of complex real-world DevOps tasks that will help get hands-on experience with DevOps tools.
This is not a step-by-step guide where you can just click it over without even learning anything. This is a self-study course and you have to find a solution by yourself.
You will set up your learning environment in Microsoft Azure public cloud
Topics Covered In This Course:
Azure SQL DB
Azure Load Balancer
Azure Storage Account
Azure Kubernetes Service
Who This Course Is For?
Those who interested in CI\CD with Jenkins and Azure DevOps
Who wants to know more about Azure Public cloud
System administrators who want to have more DevOps task exposure
DevOps\System engineers who want to challenge themselves with cool scenarios
More Reasons To Take This Course
You like to learn by yourself without going through annoying classical lectures
You like to challenge yourself with real-world scenarios
Who this course is for:
- Those who interested in CI\CD with Jenkins and Azure DevOps
- Who wants to know more about Azure Public cloud
- System administrator who wants to have more DevOps task exposure
- DevOps\System engineers who wants to challenge themselves with cool scenarios
I have delivered 20+ DevOps projects for a number of Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises
For the last 9 years, I worked with tens of DevOps tools including industry-standard tools. I design and supported production DevOps tools and pipelines and have a pretty good understanding of what DevOps engineers are looking for in these tools nowadays. Recently I ran an internal DevOps school in my company for developers with 10+ graduates.
I have been certified by Microsoft, Google, and the Linux Foundation as a Solutions Architect Expert, Professional Cloud Architect, and Kubernetes Administrator.
I have written many technology articles about Cloud-Native technologies and Kubernetes on Red Hat Enable Architect, SD Times, Hackernoon, Dzone and Medium’s largest and most followed independent DevOps publication.
I have participated as an Industry Expert and Judge for Globee Awards, including IT World Awards, Golden Bridge Awards, Disruptor Company Awards, and American Best in Business Awards.
I Volunteered as a Judge for 15+ hackathons including HackGSU, HackNYU, Mega Hackathon 2022, etc.
I am also a member of the Leader of Excellence from Harvard Square.