- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will gain a solid understanding of what DevOps is all about
- Gain valuable skills and concepts regarding agile, scrum framework and how is fits with DevOps
- Learn about Continuous Integration and Delivery and its role in DevOps
In this lesson you will learn about the complete software development life cycle, including Agile and Waterfall approaches, and finally how DevOps amalgamates itself into the SDLC picture
- You should be able to use a PC at beginner level
- Basic knowledge of software and hardware including IT Networking fundamentals
DevOps Fundamentals: Gain Solid Understanding (Updated Course - New Lectures Added)
DevOps is the union of people, process, and products to enable the continuous delivery of value to end users. It aims to create a culture and environment where building, testing, and releasing software can happen rapidly, frequently, and more reliably, so you can innovate like a startup and scale for the enterprise. By taking this introductory DevOps course, you’ll be able to define DevOps, understand why you need DevOps, and learn how you can get started with DevOps. You’ll learn the key ideas and techniques to bring development and operations together to produce higher-quality software and deliver it more quickly.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
Define DevOps and describe its value, history, and building blocks.
Describe how to unify processes and improve collaboration between development and operations.
Identify areas to consider when incorporating DevOps practice for continuous improvement.
Explain the key concepts and benefits of Continuous Integration (CI), continuous testing, and continuous deployment.
Identify tools and practices for implementing CI, testing, and continuous deployment.
Explain the key concepts and benefits of Release Management, configuration management, and monitoring in DevOps.
Identify tools and practices for implementing Release Management, configuration management, and monitoring.
Thank you and see you in class.
- Anyone who wants to learn about DevOps
- Beginner, Intermediate, or Expert level developers
- Project Managers and Consultants
- Network professionals, engineers, and network analysts
- Quality Assurance Testers