DevOps Fundamentals with Azure
What you'll learn
- Learn to align resources to maximize the delivery potential
- Manage resources (VMs, networks, disks) on the cloud with Azure
- Understand how containerization technologies work
- Execute tests across your applications with continuous integration
- Use Ansible to manage the configuration of remote servers in order to facilitate the maintenance of a large number of servers
- This video takes a step-by-step practical approach to the implementation of DevOps. It will teach you how to enable IT organizations to deliver faster and smarter.
DevOps is becoming a reality in the IT workplace. Being able to master and manage the basic tools for DevOps is the first step towards success. This video course shows you how to adopt a DevOps way of working, with Azure.
You might have come across slow development cycles due to traditional infrastructure management processes. DevOps, reduces the time between committing a change to a system and the change being placed into normal production.
This course will show you how to speed up the release cycle of your IT systems. With a set of automation tools, an orchestration platform, and a few processes, you will do more with fewer resources and become more engaged in the business process. Exploring Azure, you'll learn various solution architectures with continuous integration and continuous deployment pipeline that push your changes automatically to cloud, allowing you to deliver value faster to your customers.
This course uses Azure CLI 2.0, while not the latest version available, it provides relevant and informative content for legacy users of Azure.
About the Author
David Gonzalez is an enthusiastic engineer and author of a book called Developing Microservices with Node.js (microservices don't work without platform automation).He is a Google Developer Expert (a nomination from Google to certain experts in several areas) in Kubernetes (GKE), who enjoys being pushed out of his comfort zone in order to sharpen his skills. Java, Node.js, Python, and DevOps—as well as a holistic approach to security—are part of the skill set that has helped him deliver value across different start-ups and corporations. Nowadays, he is a consultant at nearForm, enabling companies to deliver the best possible solution to their IT problems or proposals, as well as an avid speaker at conferences such as Rebel Con and Google I/O Extended, among others.
Who this course is for:
- With this video, you will learn how to apply DevOps. This video course also targets system administrators, developers, and IT professionals who would like to employ DevOps techniques and best practices to manage IT infrastructures or would like to acquire the necessary skills needed to work in DevOps teams.
Packt has been committed to developer learning since 2004. A lot has changed in software since then - but Packt has remained responsive to these changes, continuing to look forward at the trends and tools defining the way we work and live. And how to put them to work.
With an extensive library of content - more than 4000 books and video courses -Packt's mission is to help developers stay relevant in a rapidly changing world. From new web frameworks and programming languages, to cutting edge data analytics, and DevOps, Packt takes software professionals in every field to what's important to them now.
From skills that will help you to develop and future proof your career to immediate solutions to every day tech challenges, Packt is a go-to resource to make you a better, smarter developer.
Packt Udemy courses continue this tradition, bringing you comprehensive yet concise video courses straight from the experts.