What you'll learn
- Learn what is DevOps and why it is becoming popular in IT industry
- Learn the fundamental principles of DevOps
- Understand what is a DevOps pipeline
- Learn how to use the CI/CD tool - Jenkins
- Learn to use source code management tool - Git
- Basic knowledge about Linux and networking is good to have
- Basic understanding of software development in general is good to have
DevOps is not only a set of processes and tools but is more rightly represented by the culture of enhanced communication and collaboration between IT operation guys and Developers. DevOps culture is guided by principles of DevOps such as Automation, infrastructure as code, practices such as continuous integration, continuous delivery, and implemented by a large set of DevOps tools. In this course, DevOps concepts are explained in easy to understand language along with hands-on examples on basic tools of DevOps. It will help you to begin your journey to DevOps.
Enroll now!! see you in class.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are interested to learn DevOps
- Developers who are curious to extend their knowledge of DevOps
- System Administrators who want to add DevOps in their skillset
EdYoda is re-imagining skill based education, educating on job-relevant real world skills.
Edyoda courses are on job-relevant technical skills. We have professional team of instructors, some of the courses we specialize in are Web development, Mobile App Development, Cloud & DevOps, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data.
We believe that access to education and opportunities is the biggest enabler, and we are on a mission to enable the same for everyone across the world.
Ashish is working with zekeLabs as a principal consultant Cloud and DevOps and provides corporate training for Kubernetes, Docker, Microservices, AWS, Azure, and DevOps tools and processes.
He has extensive experience in the software industry where he has worked as a senior developer and cloud and DevOps Consultant.
As a corporate trainer and consultant, he has upskilled professionals from companies such as IBM, HCL, Carl Zeiss, Epsilon, Mitel Networks, Ribbon and many more.
As a developer he worked with Cadence, Aricent Technology in Telecom domain and Guavus in Big Data domain.