Devops Fundamentals - CI/CD with AWS +Docker+Ansible+Jenkins
What you'll learn
- You will know how to Practically Implement Continuous Integration & Delivery for any Projects
- Understand working with AWS Cloud Linux Servers from Scratch to Setup Deployment
- Real time hands on Deploying Apps into Dockerized Containers by setting up Dockers in AWS
- Knowledge on Ansible tool to automate the Scripts/tasks in any Linux Servers
- Ability to achieve Continuous Integration with Ansible + Docker + Jenkins + GIT
- Git Web Hook Integration with Jenkins to achieve Continuous Integration Solution
- None, Everything including Linux basics are taught from Scratch
Lets get into Devops World from Scratch with real time Hands On Projects to build Solutions for CI/CD through Jenkins with deploying Docker Containerized apps into AWS Linux Servers from Git hub.
We will also learn Automation tool called Ansible which will generate Scripts to automate the process of Deployment using Docker Containers in various machines.
This Course assumes that students do not have any prior knowledge on Devops tools and will start everything from Scratch including Linux Basic Commands.
By end of this course, You will get Practical Project experience in understanding how all the Devops tools connected together to build robust Automation Infrastructure.
Below are the topics on high level we will go over in this course :
What are Hosting Servers and Application Servers?
Demo to understand what Deployment is?
How code developed is hosted on the servers and accessed through browser?
Demo on Jenkins Job creation for deployment of app in Server.
Drawbacks with current design and why to choose Linux OS
Create and Launch AWS Linux Instance to manage Jenkins
Connect to Linux Server through SSH
Install JAVA on Linux Server
Install Jenkins, Maven and GIT to have job for Deployment
Create new Linux server (App Server) in AWS for Deploying App
Create User in Server which can manage deploy
Connect Jenkins server to App Server through SSH Plugin
Create a Jenkin Job which deploys app into App Server
Install Docker in App Server
Create a Docker file which Install TomCat Server and Deploy App
Create Image from the file and deploy into Container
Access the App through public Ip:port which is running on Container
Install Ansible and its need for Deployment
Create Ansible Playbook to automate all docker related commands
Fix the problems of stopping and starting containers through Ansible yml file
Create SSH Key and hosts file for establishing connection through Ansible
Pass the Ansible Playbook commands into Jenkins Job for automatic Deployment in App server
Create another Linux App Server B through AWS
Create User in Server which can manage deploy
Establish connection to App Server B from App server A through Ssh keys
Ping the App Server B from Server A through Ansible command for connection check
Develop a yml playbook file which pushes the docker image to Docker Hub in Server A
Modify the Jenkins job to deploy the App into Server B through Ansible Commands
Adding Post build action run automated tests after new Code successfully Deployed
What is Pipeline and understand the basics of Jenkin Pipeline
Creating the JenkinsFile with the complete job configuration design to run end to end deployment process
Checkin the JenkiFile into Code repo and automate the complete CI/CD process through Jenkins!!
Wish you all the Best and See you in the Course :)
Who this course is for:
- Software Engineers
- QA Engineers
- Aspirants to shift career to Devops
Nothing is Impossible. It all depends on how we are Trained on it.
Teaching is my Passion. And it’s my Profession. The only Business I know is Spreading the Knowledge.
"Every QA Professional have a wish of learning trending Automation courses but somehow 90% of them are giving up their thoughts
It’s not due to the lack of courses available in the Market, but it’s about finding the right Mentor who can guide, teach and understand student's pulse with their background education"
So, to full fill all these Gaps, I have established "Rahul Shetty Academy” few years ago to help all my QA Colleagues for smooth Transition to QA Automation Career. As of 2021, I have successfully taught more than 500k+ Students world wide from various platforms with overwhelming response from every country.
As of today, Rahul Shetty Emerged as #1 Popular Instructor in the Udemy with the student count of 350K+ Students.
And I am expanding my mission of helping others with many other QA Services like Mentorship for Career Guidance, QA Consulting etc from my official WebSite "RahulShettyAcademy"
Below are the courses I teach in RahulShettyAcademy &Udemy platform and this list keep expands every other month.
For Web Automation Testing :
1.Selenium Tutorial - In Java and Python
3. Protractor Automation - Java Script
4. WebDriverIO /Node.js - Java Script
5.Selenium- Frameworks ( Java - TestNG & Cucumber)
6. Selenium- Frameworks ( Python - PyTest & Robot)
7. Selenium- Frameworks ( Java Script - Node.js)
Mobile Automation Testing
8. Appium Mobile Testing Tutorial
For API Automation Testing :
9. SoapUI API Automation with Groovy
10. Rest API Automation with Java ( Rest Assured)
11. Back end /API Testing with Python
For Performance Testing:
13. Jmeter Tutorial
For complete QA Process:
14. Software Testing comprehensive Tutorial
For Security and Data Base Testing :
15. Web Security Testing tutorial
16. SQL-Data Base Testing Tutorial
For Devops/Test Architect -
17. Azure Devops fundamentals with CI/CD
18. Devops fundamentals with AWS &Jenkins & Ansible
19. Java Design Patterns for Automation Framework Design
White Box Testing
20.Spring Boot Unit Testing (Mockito &MVC)
21. Angular Unit Testing
For Core Java-
22. Complete Java for Automation Tutorial