DevOps CI CD with Jenkins
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand DevOps concepts of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment using Jenkins
- Understand differences between DevOps Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Continuous Delivery
- Understand how Jenkins aids in DevOps Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process
- Build fully functional delivery pipelines in Jenkins, and in the process understand several key plugins that are most frequently used in any project
- Implement Jenkins jobs that integrate with Git source control repository, fetch code, build and deploy artifacts in a fully automated way
- Learn and implement Jenkins distributed architecture with Master and Slave on both Unix and Windows systems
- Learn to generate useful notifications from Jenkins in success/error/failure scenarios
- Learn and get a hands on experience in the basics of Git and GitHub and integrate that with Jenkins jobs
- Learn basics of ANT scripting that is used extensively for automated builds and invoke using Jenkins
- Implement ANT build scripts that can be later used in Jenkins jobs
- You should have a PC/Mac with internet connection
- It helps to have a basic understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
DevOps CI CD using Jenkins, Git and ANT!
This course will teach you DevOps concepts of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, with emphasis on Jenkins, Git and ANT build automation.
It has been designed so that you would first get a conceptual understanding of what is DevOps and terms like Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery and their differences before getting hands on with the software.
After that you would be guided through
- Jenkins installation
- Jenkins set up
- Jenkins UI walkthrough
- Building your own simple Jenkins hello-world job
- Understand differences between DevOps Continuous Integration, DevOps Continuous Deployment and DevOps Continuous Delivery
- Build a fully functional and complex DevOps CI CD pipeline in Jenkins
- How Jenkins aids in DevOps CI CD process
- Jenkins jobs that integrate with Git source control repository, fetch code, build and deploy artifacts in a fully automated way
- Jenkins distributed architecture with Master and Slave on both Unix and Windows systems
- Generate useful notifications from Jenkins in success/error/failure scenarios
- Basics of Git and ANT build automation scripting, thereby making you ready to implement a complete DevOps CI CD solution from scratch using Jenkins, Git and ANT at your organization.
- The course goes over each of the topics - DevOps, Jenkins, Git, ANT, Distributed builds step by step in sufficient detail and adopts a code/work along method so that students can run scripts/jobs/programs in parallel to the instructor.
The theory has been kept to a minimum and crisp, just enough to get you the context before you start hands on.
- Developers, QA testers, Deployment team members and anyone who is into software development
- Students who wish to learn to automate and add quality to their software projects using DevOps