Microsoft Azure, SCRUM and MicroServices with .NET
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Setup an Azure DevOps (VSTS) Account & Project
- Identify and use Azure's IaaS & PaaS Offerings
- Understand Agile & SCRUM working patterns
- Convert Business Requirements To User Stories
- Build an End to End DevOps Pipeline
- Design solutions using Microservices patterns
- Determination and desire to better yourself in order to be in high demand
- Hard-working attitude and able to see the end goal of becoming a pro
- Assumes working knowledge of .NET
- Access to the internet
- A Windows PC (or Windows VM)
In an increasingly crowded market how do you STAND OUT from the crowd?
What are the key technology skills in HIGH DEMAND today?
Do you want to elevate yourself above the competition and INCREASE your earning power? Then this is the course for you!
I'll teach you the step by step how to understand and use:
Take your career to the next level and learn how the top developers can demand bigger salaries!
Freelance & contract developers with these skills can make upwards of $800 a day, and the demand is increasing each year. Completing this course will open your eyes to a new world of potential earnings.
With the development community growing each year, it's becoming harder and harder to impress potential customers or employers - but what separates the high earners from the rest is knowing how to use the latest tools, technologies and methodologies.
In this course I teach you how to get setup and started for free with Microsoft Azure and start building environments with
Web & API Apps
I'll then show you how to setup a SCRUM project, recording and managing user stories, tasks and sprints.
Finally we will use Azure's offerings to start building applications around Microservices architectures, building, testing and deploying automatically into Microsoft Azure using DevOps pipelines.
By the end of the course you will be comfortable with building enterprise applications using the latest technologies with seamless and repeatable deployments.
For Freelancers & Consultants you will;
Get Happier Customers
More Easily Estimate & Manage Projects
Gain Faster More Accurate Feedback
Stand Out From Your Competitors
Demand Higher Fees
Demonstrate Credible Knowledge
Stand Out From The Crowd
Demand Higher Salaries
And of course, being part of Udemy you get:
FREE lifetime access to this course
ALL future lectures and upgrades (of which there will be many!) included for free
Udemy's Unconditional 30 day money back guarantee - so there's NO risk
So Elevate yourself today and get started RISK FREE!
- Web and Mobile Developers looking to understand DevOps, Agile, SCRUM, MicroServices and Enterprise Applications