- 9 hours on-demand video
- 11 articles
- 28 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Easily identify and implement strategies for playing against good and bad players
- Effectively table and seat selection to find the most profitable poker tables
- Master essential HUD stats to identify and exploit your opponent's leaks in their game
- A basic understanding of the structure and play of No Limit Texas Holdem
- A desire to improve your poker game
ACTUAL STUDENT REVIEW
"Review from New Player: This course was excellent! The mix of both lecture type material along side of visual aids was extremely beneficial to delivering the message. The content flow was good and did a wonderful job building on the next concept from the previous. Most definitely learned a lot and was time well spent!" – Jeremy
Are you looking to take your poker game to the next level? Then this course if for you! This course will help you quickly improve your poker game and win rate by developing rock-solid poker reads at the table that will allow you to out play your opponents and win more pots.
READ YOUR OPPONENTS LIKE A BOOK
Understanding fundamental poker tactics and strategies will only take you so far. The most successful poker players in the world can read their opponents like an open book. As you move up in stakes and play against tougher opponents, you need to learn how to quickly develop poker reads at the poker tables. And that is exactly what this course will teach you!
YOU'LL MASTER THE FOLLOWING IN THIS COURSE
- Everything you need to know about Poker Tracking Software and how to use it to drastically improve your poker game
- Essential HUD Stats that are key to developing rock-solid reads on your opponents at the poker table
- How to quickly identify Good and Bad Player Types right when you sit down at the poker table
- Effective Specific Strategies for playing against Different Types of Poker Players
- The powerful and highly profitable strategy of Table and Seat Selection
- And many more concepts, strategies and tactics that will take your poker game to the next level!
LEARN TO EXPLOIT YOUR OPPONENTS AT THE POKER TABLE
The concepts listed above will drastically help improve your poker game in many aspects and allow you to better exploit your opponents' leaks in their games. More importantly, the concepts discussed in this course will help ensure you long term success at the poker tables as you move up in stakes and play against tougher opponents.
CONTENTS AND OVERVIEW
If you are a beginning poker player that wants to maximize your winning or an experienced poker player looking to take your poker game to the next level, then this course is for you!
Through over 35 High Definition (HD) video lectures, several follow-along exercises and live demonstrations, including 4 quizzes and 4 1/2 hours of learning material, you'll learn everything you need to know to take your poker game to the next level.
WHAT YOU WILL GET OUT OF THIS COURSE
Once you complete this course, you will be a fierce adversary and feared opponent at the poker table and have the ability to read your opponents like an open book. You will be able to quickly identify both good and bad poker players, including NITs, TAGs, LAGS, Loose Passives, Calling Stations, and Bad Aggressive Maniacs. More importantly, you'll know how to profitably play against each type of opponent by identifying their strengths and exploiting their weaknesses. You'll also be able to easily identify the most profitable poker games running on your poker network of choice. And this will all lead to you being a more successful poker player, a happier poker player, and most importantly a more profitable poker player!
ANOTHER AMAZING STUDENT REVIEW
“Great course!!!! Great course on teaching the basics of HUD stats, player types, and table and seat selection. It definitely has helped improved my poker game. Thanks!!!!" – Melissa
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? JOIN 1250+ STUDENTS LEARNING HOW TO ADVANCE THEIR POKER GAME BY DEVELOPING ROCK SOLID POKER READS!
ENROLL TODAY, YOUR 100% RISK-FREE ENROLLMENT IS BACKED BY UDEMY'S 30-DAY, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
PREVIEW 1 HOUR OF THIS COURSE THROUGH MY 6 FREE LECTURES, JUST SCROLL DOWN BELOW AND CLICK THE BLUE PREVIEW BUTTONS.
- This course is designed for poker players looking to better understand poker tracking software, HUD stats, poker player types, and table and seat selection.
- This course is probably not for you if you are a seasoned online poker player that already effectively uses a HUD in your game, can easily spot and play against good and bad players, and table and seat selects well.
This lecture provides an introduction to the course with your instructor introducing himself and his poker background to you.
This lecture discusses our course goals, prerequisites and course outline. By the end of this lecture you will have a strong understanding of what the course goals and prerequisites are as well as an introductory understanding of each course lecture topic.
This lecture provides an overview of poker heads up displays (HUDs). The lecture discusses:
- HUD Features
- How to use a HUD in online poker play
- Basic Pre-Flop HUD Stats
- Basic Post-Flop HUD Stats
This lecture introduces the concept of hand ranges and uses software to help students visualize and understand hand ranges and how they relate to HUD stats.
This lecture discusses and teaches you how to categorize and identify poker players into three specific good player categories based upon their player tendencies and HUD stats:
This lecture discusses the concept of intial player reads based upon non-HUD stats:
- Stack Sizes
- Bet Sizing
- Timing Tells
- Number of Tables in Play
Please visit the Course Discussions area and answer the following questions. Before watching this section, did you utilize table and seat selection in your poker game? If so, how beneficial has it been for you? if not, do you plan on implementing into your poker game in the future?