Developing Effective Time Management Habits
What you'll learn
- understand how factors within your working environment affect use of time
- apply techniques for managing paperwork, improve the physical organization of your office and apply simple time-saving procedures
- use technology to improve time management, control e-mails and use IT organizer systems
- be able to avoid time stealers, understand people respond to demands, avoid reverse delegation, beat procrastination and manage interruptions.
- Be ready to try understanding and changing some bad behaviors.
Do you want to work smarter and have more time for yourself? Do you want to consistently achieve good results and reach your objectives? Do you want to spend more time with your family and friends?
Stop wasting your time!
Change your work habits! It's easy and you can learn here how. You just need to acquire or develop good habits in three areas: work environment, technology and “time-stealers."
You will learn how to control your work environment, how to use technology to help you be more efficient, how to respond to unreasonable demands of others, how to prevent procrastination and avoid “time-stealers".
- You will learn how to develop the habits that you need to be in control of your time, and stop reacting inefficiently to demands that are made on you.
- And, you will learn how to organize your work environment, and how to employ technology so that it is serving you and not waste your time.
- You will also understand "time stealers", and develop strategies to prevent the waste of time they represent.
Good time management habits don't happen by accident. Learn, practice and be consistent. You will get here the exact techniques to do so.
So, if you want to improve your time management skills this course is for you.
You will have video lectures that include real examples, exercises and case studies; quizzes to check your knowledge level and a small optional course project to help you practice your time management skills.
You have a 30 days money back guarantee, no question asked. And, the discounted access to many other management and personal development courses.
Now, go ahead. Apply for the course! Just hit the “Take this course" button, or if you want to find out more take the free preview and then decide.
Thank you! And, see you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone in business who would like to have more time to do the things that they really need or want to do.
Sorin Dumitrascu is a man with many talents and a passion for helping others grow and develop. He has been involved in the development and delivery of courses on management, computer literacy, human resources, career development, and more for over 15 years.
Sorin is also a certified trainer and project manager, with a master's degree in International Relations and Policy Making as well as a bachelor's degree in Law and Public Administration. He has coordinated projects in the areas of rule of law, regional development, and human resources for over a decade.
Sorin has an extensive background in civil service, private sector and NGO work. He has more than 15 years of managerial experience in justice, corrections, internal affairs, training, project management and consultancy within the private sector and NGO.
Additionally, he is certified as an ICDL tester and trainer for United Nations Peacekeeping Missions and holds a professional degree in public management.